User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    Lastly, I'm tired of waiting in anticipation of The Family's explanation. I really wanted it to not have been some weak, chapter long subplot to make up for the dialogue and videoing of Angel's death, but that's really all it seems to be. It just really irks me.

Hello again, and I hope that we can all be the best of friends!
    Sorry to disappoint, but I wouldn't expect more from The Family. That was part of Angel, Durai, and Latch/Scratch's background. It wasn't meant to be a huge conspiracy theory, just a part of Angel's past that he inherited that he turned his back on, and tried to become his own man. It gave him common ground and an understanding of who these people are/were more than anyone. In chapter 8, when they showed up, he knew exactly what kind of people he was dealing with. The Family was also meant to give more depth into Scratch and Durai's relationship, and how he retains power, but you see how that turned out.

So, for me, I think it's wrapped up well as its intention is more to explain the past than the future.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by kent17 View Post
    1. I think Scratch has been at the colony since the alarms were tripped....

2. Does scratch know the location of Dunbar?...

3. If Saul dies in some sort of sacrifice the Riley will raise baby Nik as a way to stay connected to Lizzy...

4. Where will Burt's bad ass truck come into play?...

5. There will need to be a show down with the new creation, how that plays you over the last chapter should be interesting.

That was a tasty post!
    1. I think if Scratch got into the colony Pegs would be dead.
    2. Scratch has found Dunbar, too much activity to hide
    3. Reily raising Nicholas, is more dramatic that Saul & CJ hooking up, I think this is a definite possibility
    4. KC is a big enough geek that the bad ass truck HAS to be used. Angel on the fire truck is still my favorite scene
    5. I think the show down with the new creature will happen with the help of a new group of survivors that knows nothing about special zombies.
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMyShorts View Post
    Something is bothering me...How did Saul get away? He's physically weaker than Randy and he was dragged in to the zombie hole. So Randy intentionally marked him so the other zombies wouldn't attack him and sent him back. If he was trying to make another smart one, he wouldn't have let him go. Same thing with Datu. (That's already been done, so I don't think he's trying to "plant a slow turner" in the humans because he'd know the humans would know to look out for that.) So I guess that means the theory that Randy is trying to give the good guys a translator is looking better and better. It would be a lot easier if he'd just write a note to explain himself though or at least drop a hint. (He wrote the list that he dropped a while back, so he can write.) I don't know why Saul and the rest of the group wouldn't wonder the same as me.

Also Michael sounded like he's been thinking a little slower than normal this episode. Gas exposure side effect?

So my prediction: Randy double crosses Ink and directly leads to his death.
    I don't think we ever got confirmation that Randy wrote the note, I speculate that Ink wrote it as a shopping list for Randy.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by kent17 View Post
    I don't think we ever got confirmation that Randy wrote the note, I speculate that Ink wrote it as a shopping list for Randy.
    Highly probable. But, if we use Mr Peabody's way back machine to The Third Season, Victor sees a figure in the distance. Bushy Hair, Bushy Beard, mark on face, brown (?) shirt. Sounded a lot like Randy. Now, go further back to the Second Season. The Way to the colony was described as being protected by a huge number of traps, but there were also signs written in English on how to avoid / disarm / rearm them.

So, it is possible that Randy can read zombie and English. I might have gone too far with this. Maybe there are not any traps on the road. maybe Randy did have help from Ink or Randy relied on being a mechanical genius and did not need the English. Hell, maybe the Mallers had them all taken down.

Me, I like to think Randy has the smarts for English

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    But what if Kelly doesn't understand Italian?
    Does not matter to Kelly as she has been and always will be a huge Bananarama fan who is desperately loving all things Italian.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    4. KC is a big enough geek that the bad ass truck HAS to be used. Angel on the fire truck is still my favorite scene
    agreed! it was awesome, hilarious, believable, and highly entertaining.
    #BringBackTheOxfordComma
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Sorry to disappoint, but I wouldn't expect more from The Family. That was part of Angel, Durai, and Latch/Scratch's background. It wasn't meant to be a huge conspiracy theory, just a part of Angel's past that he inherited that he turned his back on, and tried to become his own man. It gave him common ground and an understanding of who these people are/were more than anyone. In chapter 8, when they showed up, he knew exactly what kind of people he was dealing with. The Family was also meant to give more depth into Scratch and Durai's relationship, and how he retains power, but you see how that turned out.

So, for me, I think it's wrapped up well as its intention is more to explain the past than the future.
    So, would it be valid to say that Durai was mainly introduced to have him "control" Scratch in seasons 1 and most of season 2 before she started to go full-frontal berserk from season 3 onwards? He was an potentially interesting character to me, however I felt that he never revealed lots of information about himself. Please do not regard this as criticism, it just puzzles me each time I am thinking about it again and again.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    if I had scuba gear I would make chlorine gas or something really deadly. It's hard to build an immunity when you are dead.
    Fair point....

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    So, would it be valid to say that Durai was mainly introduced to have him "control" Scratch in seasons 1 and most of season 2 before she started to go full-frontal berserk from season 3 onwards? He was an potentially interesting character to me, however I felt that he never revealed lots of information about himself. Please do not regard this as criticism, it just puzzles me each time I am thinking about it again and again.
    Well, he did do things outside of the very few scenes he was in. He came up with the plan to blow up the arena before any of our hero's did. In fact, they knew about the Arena first (if I recall). He mostly was trying to look out for the safety of his own people and interests. Scratch wasn't intended to be a leader- that's just not her, whereas Durai was. BUT, Durai's plans never worked out... I don't think he ever caught one break where something he tried worked out for him. Scratch was somewhat correct in her telling him off at the colony. That's what split the mallers almost down the middle. There were those who thought Scratch was in fact more successful in her endeavors and ideas, and others who thought Durai was better/Scratch is too much of a loose cannon to be trusted. The battle for the colony actually had three sides, but for some reason that gets missed.

Not sure if that answers your question, or is just a comment on it.
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Well, he did do things outside of the very few scenes he was in. He came up with the plan to blow up the arena before any of our hero's did. In fact, they knew about the Arena first (if I recall). He mostly was trying to look out for the safety of his own people and interests. Scratch wasn't intended to be a leader- that's just not her, whereas Durai was. BUT, Durai's plans never worked out... I don't think he ever caught one break where something he tried worked out for him. Scratch was somewhat correct in her telling him off at the colony. That's what split the mallers almost down the middle. There were those who thought Scratch was in fact more successful in her endeavors and ideas, and others who thought Durai was better/Scratch is too much of a loose cannon to be trusted. The battle for the colony actually had three sides, but for some reason that gets missed.

Not sure if that answers your question, or is just a comment on it.
    Yes, your posting allowed me to connect some dots, thank you.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast