Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
Well, he did do things outside of the very few scenes he was in. He came up with the plan to blow up the arena before any of our hero's did. In fact, they knew about the Arena first (if I recall). He mostly was trying to look out for the safety of his own people and interests. Scratch wasn't intended to be a leader- that's just not her, whereas Durai was. BUT, Durai's plans never worked out... I don't think he ever caught one break where something he tried worked out for him. Scratch was somewhat correct in her telling him off at the colony. That's what split the mallers almost down the middle. There were those who thought Scratch was in fact more successful in her endeavors and ideas, and others who thought Durai was better/Scratch is too much of a loose cannon to be trusted. The battle for the colony actually had three sides, but for some reason that gets missed.

Not sure if that answers your question, or is just a comment on it.
It is just, Durai got this clear-cut, distinctive voice which conveyed (a least to me) the impression of a person who, well, comes across your path and almost instantly creates a profound sensation of angst-inducing excitement. A great character and great voice acting by Mr Jurand.