User Tag List

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    I found this pie chart showing the breakdown of race for the total population:
    Attachment 3161

Given that "european" or white looks like it's in the minority I'm not sure if your idea fits. Then again, we don't know what's going on in the rest of the world.
    Maybe they smell differently?

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    So Pegs is the artist, find her a kit and tattoo everyone!

Loved this episode, so close to the end, and a lot of questions being answered.

So if it's only this bad here, I wonder if LA is the only place with Behemoths, Little Ones, etc?
    Just a tattoo? I see a flag being sewn up by Pegs at this points with that symbol.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jun 16th, 2014 at 09:52 AM.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Cannot focus at work while listening! Omg! Soooo many revelations!
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Has anyone seen the cover photo for this one? Vic looks like a badass on it. Can I get that on a poster or something?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    [QUOTE=Verse;77444
    -Liking that Ink may have just been a happy accident as well. He Tattooed himself up scared the poop of dieing. Still odd he put his hand out of the van. Someone is scared of dieing so he lets himself get bite? May have just heard it wrong. Testing the symbols at the jail was awesome. Liking how that is turning out. I don't agree with Tanya on them being the reason though. So they are supposed to just die? I see what she is saying though. It is so bad there b/c they are the only ones putting up a fight.
    [/QUOTE]

I'm not sure where the idea that he stuck out his arm came from; it was more like they broke out the windows on both sides and grabbed what they could- an arm.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I'm not sure where the idea that he stuck out his arm came from; it was more like they broke out the windows on both sides and grabbed what they could- an arm.
    Got ya. That was just my memory being bad. Thanks for clearing that up!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Has anyone seen the cover photo for this one? Vic looks like a badass on it. Can I get that on a poster or something?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Any chance you (or anyone) can point me in the direction of which episode that was?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Well it seems im late to the party. Better download it now...
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Well I guess it was only a matter of time before it happened....a We're Alive Clip Show!
    I joke of course, the flashbacks in this episode added something that I can't quite describe. It made the whole thing come off as a little more...epic I guess would be be a good word to describe it. Definitely set this episode apart from the rest. There really was a sense of all the pieces locking into place.

Humans act, Ink reacts.
    This is interesting. It does give off that whole Humans are the real monsters vibe of works like I Am Legend and others. I wonder how it fits in going forward. What can the survivors do that won't exacerbate things even further? I still expect an expedition down into the tunnels (using KODI still seems to be the plan, plus I would expect a chapter called "The Lion's Den" to include an exploration of said den.) but to what end? Is there going to be a final showdown to end Ink once and for all? Perhaps some variation on the "trap the Zs in the tunnels" theory Or will the survivors actually try to reason with Ink somehow?
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Ooh was that Saul?

Wait, what are Vic and Michael doing...... Are they trying to lure them away to get to Saul....?

Oh shit, Little ones.....

YES SAUL IS THERE! But will he be ok.....? Oh his eyes are normal.....What the heck....

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast