Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    holy crap people! ten pages in what, seven hours?

brilliant episode. brilliant.

sounds like a few of you are finally starting to put all this together. very exciting times ahead!
    Likes Jannit, Verse liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    I don't think that Michael is hiding anything more from the group about Randy than usual.

The only person he told the story of "Randy & My Broken Arm" to is Datu. So Datu and the journals are the only ones who know it. I don't think there's been a lot of free time for journal transcription or review lately, so no one else has this info.

I think the whole story is being told to us is a flashback. So we have all the peices we need - but several characters do not. Will it lead to the loss of more lives? Only time will tell.
    Pegs knows some details, but it's not going to be drawn attention to. That's why she said "Is that who..." and Michael cuts her off.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    At first thought it was because the they all have a common trend. Is it that they are minority? The only thing is Randy isn't a minority unless red hairs makes you a minority. Is that correct redbeard?
    Bahaha maybe a fullfledged Ginger.... I'll ask Mick tonight.

I'll be rounding up Forum feedback for tonight's recording so be sure put out your theories and conclusions. Also if anyone wants to help list all the questions answered in this episode I can check it against my list tonight to read on the show.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    I was so hoping Tanya's epic speech was gonna end with "We are the ones who keep causing him problems, the reason he hates us is because we are reminders of what he cant be anymore........We're Alive."

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUh
    Likes strider, Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    So, the zombies were grabbing at Ink from both sides (windows) of the van and he couldn't move away because he was shackled. We see his arm because he's trying to fight back. He either gets scratched or bitten and turns in the van. Didn't they describe it like he was swatting at the zombies?

I don't see how they could be the blame for the zombies attacking them. If they are causing Ink to change his tactics by responding to his attacks that doesn't mean they are the cause of Ink attacking them. Attacking/aggression was in the zombie's nature from the very beginning. You need Ink to create the changes in the zomboids that occur.

The more it's an "accident" that Ink became what he has become, the more it sounds like he's an Antichrist figure. Might be too many 70's and 80's horror flicks talking, but I don't know how you'd avoid that. Either this story is intention driven, or it's chance driven.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Jun 16th, 2014 at 04:12 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    SKITTLES?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    But if Ink, before he was turned, had the tattoo's for protection, why did the zombies attack him? Was it because it only works when turning/being turned into a zombie, or did they not see it or something?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    But if Ink, before he was turned, had the tattoo's for protection, why did the zombies attack him? Was it because it only works when turning/being turned into a zombie, or did they not see it or something?
    They didn't see it, but once they did, they stopped.
    Likes Jannit, Storm, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    They didn't see it, but once they did, they stopped.
    It's always handy when the author clears up all these little points.....
    Likes madmungo liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    @Kc: Forgot about that line. But Yay! Michael has opened up to Pegs some. At least they have shared the things that haunt there post-apocalyptic nightmares (Randy & Latch). Bodes well for the future of the relationship.... If they both survive the next two chapters.

@UndeadSweeper & MrRedBreard: Red is the most recessive gene for hair color (at least I'm pretty sure remember that from my high school science classes). So if Kc was having Ink pick on the minorities.... & he has already pulled that tin hat off & crushed it into a tiny little ball... I guess us gingers would count?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registered

Gamertag: MickGinger
    Hopping in for a FanCast Plug...I love you guys, but I can't spoil my assuredly terrible first impressions by reading all the well thought out...Wait, Gamergirl said something about Gingers...She's a ginger?! Awesome! This plug isn't going so well so far...

Anyways, Todays' episode was amazing and I can't wait to talk more about it with the RedBeardedWonder this night (9:30 CDT)

Don't forget...or if you haven't seen it yet we are talking to Shirley Jordan tomorrow night (Tanya) and we would love to know what you guys would like us to ask her. If you didn't know ( I Didn't) You have probably seen her MANY times if you have watched TV in the last 2 decades - so there's that. Post those Q's/Comments Meow*Cough*here http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...Jordan-(Tanya)!!
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast