User Tag List

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Also, why do they want Datu, Tanya and Saul? Is Ink trying to use them as translators? Maybe he's hoping they can bridge the communication gap. Then again, how would he know they wouldn't turn on the spot? Do they smell differently? Zombie translator scents?
    Likes Eviebae, turbo liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    All of these flashbacks kind of threw me for a loop at the start but they definitely were handy for refreshing the memory.

A flying zombie? How would that even work?!

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea that Ink is only reactive to threats and is nearly innocent in all of this. Yeah, yeah, I know he's not innocent but this is definitely the vibe I was getting from the episode.

Humans are the threat, zombies defend themselves from the horrible humans. I suppose this might explain why he never attacked CJ when the tower fell but ... ugh. There has got to be something more to all of this.

Did Ink WANT to be turned? Did he know this was coming? Why does he need protection symbols if zombies are just a new species or stage in evolution? Would the other zombies attack him? Did he never intend to be turned in the first- wait. IS he turned? Do we have confirmation that Ink is a real zombie? I know everything points to yes but could that be something we're missing? Why would he spend so much time with the tattoos to protect himself against zombies only to turn into one? Isn't that some big waste of time?

So many questions to try and wrap my head around. This episode definitely needs a few more dozen listens.
    After what Tanya said I think Ink had no clue that this was going to happen. The symbols were apart of his madness and try to survive the trial. He just happen to find a primal symbol that work on creature of low int or animistic instincts.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    SAUL!!!! He is Branded!!!! Things are coming together.. Bill Roberts had no knowledge of the outbreak till after.. He was afraid of Death so he tattooed himself with all the protection markings from all cultures. His experiments were to figure it all out.

Tanya mentioning his being infected fixed him.. Now so much makes since.

Omega Man. I am Legend. Etc.. Men were the monsters in the Dark. Not the other way.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Jannit liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Did Ink WANT to be turned? Did he know this was coming? Why does he need protection symbols if zombies are just a new species or stage in evolution? Would the other zombies attack him? Did he never intend to be turned in the first- wait. IS he turned? Do we have confirmation that Ink is a real zombie? I know everything points to yes but could that be something we're missing? Why would he spend so much time with the tattoos to protect himself against zombies only to turn into one? Isn't that some big waste of time?

So many questions to try and wrap my head around. This episode definitely needs a few more dozen listens.
    The answer to much of this is in the story already, but you have to find the clues. This episode had a bunch to the "whys", but I'll let the forum connect some of the dots.
    Likes Z Sniper, MrRedBeard, Storm, Jannit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    After what Tanya said I think Ink had no clue that this was going to happen. The symbols were apart of his madness and try to survive the trial. He just happen to find a primal symbol that work on creature of low int or animistic instincts.
    So you're saying that Ink got all of the protection tattoos to protect him from the trial and it was just a happy accident that they also worked with the zombies?
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Also, why do they want Datu, Tanya and Saul? Is Ink trying to use them as translators? Maybe he's hoping they can bridge the communication gap. Then again, how would he know they wouldn't turn on the spot? Do they smell differently? Zombie translator scents?
    At first thought it was because the they all have a common trend. Is it that they are minority? The only thing is Randy isn't a minority unless red hairs makes you a minority. Is that correct redbeard?
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    So you're saying that Ink got all of the protection tattoos to protect him from the trial and it was just a happy accident that they also worked with the zombies?
    Yup, I believe that Tanya was said. I know it sound a bit odd but that would explain why this happen around the world since Ink isn't the source just act on the event.
    Likes Verse liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

My Thoughts!

-Saul getting away was just like Datu. Bitten and Marked. They said that they were being targeted. Datu Multiple times, Tanya. Making Smart Ones to help him out. I am thinking Saul was a happy accident. Saul doesn't seem 'Smart One' to me. Betting it was just Randy being a dick.

-Liking that Ink may have just been a happy accident as well. He Tattooed himself up scared the poop of dieing. Still odd he put his hand out of the van. Someone is scared of dieing so he lets himself get bite? May have just heard it wrong. Testing the symbols at the jail was awesome. Liking how that is turning out. I don't agree with Tanya on them being the reason though. So they are supposed to just die? I see what she is saying though. It is so bad there b/c they are the only ones putting up a fight.

-Tattoo on Randy aka... HOLY SHIT I GOT SOMETHING RIGHT! I am good at understanding character, but my theories are always crap. I finally got one right. During the Season 3 Finale, when Saul said 'A bearded man with a mark on his face', I said "That is Randy. Ink Tattoo'd his face. Marked him as a Lieutenant" (Based it off the Little ones being Tattoo'd) and such. Jesus I was right. I am happy. Hooray! Not used to this feeling.

-Ink being turned may have made him sane aka.. HOLY SHIT I MAY HAVE GOTTEN TWO THINGS RIGHT????? I tossed this out a while back. Near beginning of season 4 When we saw how Datu acted and described being turned I brought it up again. I thought that maybe being turned focused Ink's brain and made him less crazy do to such. Maybe I was playing the long game with my theories and didn't know it. Maybe that "Ink is Father and Son" idea that KC said was wrong may really be true! (j/k)

-Something growing down below. That is creepy. Not sure what it could be. Little Ones are already almost unstoppable. Can't see what else can be done. Scary thought though. What else can be done?

One of the best episodes on a while.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    At first thought it was because the they all have a common trend. Is it that they are minority? The only thing is Randy isn't a minority unless red hairs makes you a minority. Is that correct redbeard?
    I found this pie chart showing the breakdown of race for the total population:
    race.jpg

Given that "european" or white looks like it's in the minority I'm not sure if your idea fits. Then again, we don't know what's going on in the rest of the world.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    So Pegs is the artist, find her a kit and tattoo everyone!

Loved this episode, so close to the end, and a lot of questions being answered.

So if it's only this bad here, I wonder if LA is the only place with Behemoths, Little Ones, etc?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Alizée, Jannit liked this post

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast