User Tag List

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I don't like Tanya saying that the only thing standing in Ink's way is the survivors.......

"If all he wants to do is live, we are the only ones standing in his way"......

He is also attacking and killing people..... If Ink wants to be alone he can just head up into the mountain and get a nice like chateau with his brood and hang out snowboarding for the rest of his life!!!
    Likes EatMyShorts liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registered

Gamertag: MickGinger
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    These are smaller than that, but we'll look into those too.
    Smaller then car stickers? Looks like Temporary Tatoos!! (And probably permanent ones for some...)

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by MickGinger View Post
    Smaller then car stickers? Looks like Temporary Tatoos!! (And probably permanent ones for some...)
    not a bad idea. (or a bad idea, depending on perspective)
    Likes MickGinger liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by MickGinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    not a bad idea. (or a bad idea, depending on perspective)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I like the idea of the Symbol, a bit bigger of course since it will be on a vehicle..... and then something under it like zombiepodcast.com or We're Alive or something!!!

rolling advertising!!!
    Just put an order in for the large ones for cars. Temporary tattoos have been ordered... lots of new products coming online for the finale.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Here a tinfoil theory:

Scratch has been captured by Ink to produce the next generation of Little Ones. We haven't seen her for awhile and Ink do need female host. It would be a bit twist since we know a bit about Scratch back-story and may cause a mental pause for the listeners if ask to be kill so that the monster isn't born.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jun 17th, 2014 at 03:51 PM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Scratch was with Tardust, what, about 24 to 36 hours ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post

The more it's an "accident" that Ink became what he has become, the more it sounds like he's an Antichrist figure. Might be too many 70's and 80's horror flicks talking, but I don't know how you'd avoid that. Either this story is intention driven, or it's chance driven.

Along the lines of the book of Revalation, the anti-christ brings Satan to the Earth in the form of a dragon. Not that I think this is standard telling of revelation, but I do find it interesting that, as far as Ink knows, the flying helicopter caused the death of one little one and took one away never to be seen again. Then the chopper comes back and kills some more. So, to deal with the chopper, he needs one or more of the ffollowing...

A Flyer
    Super Jumpers
    Some sort of ranged weapon
    Super Duper armor, like the treeomuth.

Or, we could get weird and instead of going with the Dragon, go wih the beast. It's seven heads give it great redundancing, because headshots have been very deadly.

It is interesting to note that the beast had the body of a lion... And what is the name of this chapter. Oh, snap!
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Jun 17th, 2014 at 05:15 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Ummm guys... Wasn't Scratch messed up by the rape - or the attack after she took her revenge for the rape or the pregnancy itself (sorry it's been a while) - to the point where she can't have kids. I thought that was her big humanizing reveal to Lizzy before she went all crazy on Angel & Bert? Isn't that why she was so protective of Lizzy's pregnancy?

I really don't think that Scratch is giving birth to anything.

I'm all for a good tin hat - but even with out it being less than a week since Tardust left her - there needs to be a little more fact to hold it up.

(But if I get fact checked & I am totally wrong...... than is there any of that crow left?)

Edit: Or a botched abortion (see bellow - thanks DangyTag)
    Last edited by GamerGirl; Jun 17th, 2014 at 05:51 PM.
    Likes Gnex, Eviebae, Jannit, DagnyTag liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Here a tinfoil theory:

Scratch has been captured by Ink to produce the next generation of Little Ones. We haven't seen her for awhile and Ink do need female host. It would be a bit twist since we know a bit about Scratch back-story and may cause a mental pause for the listeners if ask to be kill so that the monster isn't born.
    I'm pretty sure Scratch can no longer bear human or zombie children because of the botched abortion..

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    All this talk about children brings something to mind - why don't we see many female zombies? I can't recall any off hand.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    Ummm guys... Wasn't Scratch messed up by the rape - or the attack after she took her revenge for the rape or the pregnancy itself (sorry it's been a while) - to the point where she can't have kids. I thought that was her big humanizing reveal to Lizzy before she went all crazy on Angel & Bert? Isn't that why she was so protective of Lizzy's pregnancy?

I really don't think that Scratch is giving birth to anything.

I'm all for a good tin hat - but even with out it being less than a week since Tardust left her - there needs to be a little more fact to hold it up.

(But if I get fact checked & I am totally wrong...... than is there any of that crow left?)

Edit: Or a botched abortion (see bellow - thanks DangyTag)
    *passes plate* heads up GamerGirl! Might I suggest a little cranberry sauce to go with it? Really brings out the flavor in the crow.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast