I am listening to the part where CJ and Michael go to ask for Skittles/Duncan's Help/Smell. All of a sudden GUESS MAY BE A SPOILER KIND OF. Anyway I just had a smack to the brain and I think Skittles is behind EVERYTHING. He walks among them and always beats them (monsters) Maybe he has a split personality or he has the ability to morph or he is the guy that was in the police van when everything went batship at the beginning of the entire outbreak? I do not know exactly but I think Duncan is going to be a bad guy and even more so THE bad guy. What I am not sure of is if the scared act is real or if it is fake or if it is multi personality disorder. My luck he is going to be a hero but I just feel something is going to happen that ties into everything that has happened that has not been explained. Like the Mafia secret family fact that Angel Scratch and the old Maller's leader were in. I think that and skittles are going to be part of a holy shit moment. There is more to the secret family story and I can't see the writers not tie that in somehow. All of the good suspence mysteries like this leave bread crumbs early in the story and leave even less obvious ones all the way thru. Anyway I just want to be on record in case I am wright.