User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: skittles

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    Money is probably a factor - not to mention time & energy - but Kc said that he was ending the series at 4 seasons because he had 4 seasons of story to tell.

He does not want there to be a "Lost" ending or to kill all of are good will by dragging this story out (or adding more to a tale that is finished). WA has always been more of a serial novel than a serial show.

I keep trying to comfort myself with this fact as I morn the impendingseries finally.

(Sorry off topic)
    Oh yes I understand and agree with what you say but I am just going to miss this show. I am an audio drama junky. I am hoping Leviathan Chronicles releases the end of season 2 and beginning of season three by the time this is all over.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Skittles very well could be patient zero. Hence why he is ignored.
    Yes that is a good theory as well. I am not sure about how but I think he is going to answer a lot of what started the breakout.
    Likes ZombieWildfire liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    One of the holes I see in this theory is the fact that Skittles avoids the "smart ones." If he were actually behind this and could blend so well, why would he care about them?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    With out dragging that train wreck of a movie "World War Z" into this, what if the Z's can sort of sense that Skittles isn't right in the head so they leave him alone to keep the Z bloodline purer?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

In the future it would be great to get a front, back or side story on Skittles. Instead of the Reading Rainbow show maybe the Feeding Rainbow show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvQfFOCD2zw

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    That is funny! and a great idea IMO. Sorry for the really, really (times 1000) late reply. I am starting the show for the 12th time I believe or close to it. I waited almost a year this time and just hearing the sounds at the beginning and end of each episode brings back the excitement and pure enjoyment feelings I had the first few times I listened to the series. There are not many audio dramas out there that can share the category I label as amazingly awesome. Leviathan and Edict zero are the only other A.D.'s that are in that category. Damn I freaking love this show! Everyone that has worked on the show is amazing! I really feel a loss when I think of the characters we lost along the way. There is something so much more intimate about Audio vs Movies. This was definitely lightning in a bottle!
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Those are intriguing hypotheses. The Saul/Tanya thing I am not seeing that. The pet thing? There isn't anything in the story to propose that to the extent integrating the story. That would be extremely terrible composition and I would be frustrated if the toss an out of fantasy land no signs are given consummation. I regard your readiness to investigate thoughts and regularly I attempt to sort out the closure path before I ought to and that ruins the pleasure in the story yet on this show, I have recently been a willing plot adherent. The skittles thing just shot me in the arm the previous evening. That is the first occasion when I began to advance beyond the plot. Presumably in light of the fact that once this is over I will grieve the passing of the show and I am beginning to close down so I don't get all soft about it being finished. I have totally taken this experience right in and let it take me totally and I am truly going to miss it. I truly don't need it to end and I think on the off chance that the south park can run for such a long time, at that point why not stun show this way. At that point I understand simply like another sound dramatization that halted it is about cash. It seems like next to no return assuming any. I want to be an extremely rich person and could keep sound shows like this running. liteblue usps login
    Last edited by gopaloo7; Nov 17th, 2020 at 10:28 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12