User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: skittles

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Question skittles

I am listening to the part where CJ and Michael go to ask for Skittles/Duncan's Help/Smell. All of a sudden GUESS MAY BE A SPOILER KIND OF. Anyway I just had a smack to the brain and I think Skittles is behind EVERYTHING. He walks among them and always beats them (monsters) Maybe he has a split personality or he has the ability to morph or he is the guy that was in the police van when everything went batship at the beginning of the entire outbreak? I do not know exactly but I think Duncan is going to be a bad guy and even more so THE bad guy. What I am not sure of is if the scared act is real or if it is fake or if it is multi personality disorder. My luck he is going to be a hero but I just feel something is going to happen that ties into everything that has happened that has not been explained. Like the Mafia secret family fact that Angel Scratch and the old Maller's leader were in. I think that and skittles are going to be part of a holy shit moment. There is more to the secret family story and I can't see the writers not tie that in somehow. All of the good suspence mysteries like this leave bread crumbs early in the story and leave even less obvious ones all the way thru. Anyway I just want to be on record in case I am wright.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Interesting.. Skittles is Keyser Soze..

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I was thinking about that yesterday too. However the direction my brain jumped from the "what if skittles is actually behind it all" to about what Datu said he was kind of "sitting back away from what he could see, like he was in the back seat if his mind."

What if that is what happens. They are still there but have no control. They are forced to watch all the horrible things their body is doing. While someone else controls it. And if that is the case a ton of possibilities open. Such as

-you can't be controlled effectively all the time (Datu resisting)
    -Inks experiments are attempts to strengthen a person against resistance to the control.
    -capturing Saul was a move to get Tanya (failed attempt at tower)

Of course a different big "oh crap" would be if the infection started with an animal at the emergency clinic Tanya worked at. And ink was given a sample to analyze and the family he killed were the pet's owners.
    Likes kent17 liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Pennsylvapia View Post
    I am listening to the part where CJ and Michael go to ask for Skittles/Duncan's Help/Smell. All of a sudden GUESS MAY BE A SPOILER KIND OF. Anyway I just had a smack to the brain and I think Skittles is behind EVERYTHING. He walks among them and always beats them (monsters) Maybe he has a split personality or he has the ability to morph or he is the guy that was in the police van when everything went batship at the beginning of the entire outbreak? I do not know exactly but I think Duncan is going to be a bad guy and even more so THE bad guy. What I am not sure of is if the scared act is real or if it is fake or if it is multi personality disorder. My luck he is going to be a hero but I just feel something is going to happen that ties into everything that has happened that has not been explained. Like the Mafia secret family fact that Angel Scratch and the old Maller's leader were in. I think that and skittles are going to be part of a holy shit moment. There is more to the secret family story and I can't see the writers not tie that in somehow. All of the good suspence mysteries like this leave bread crumbs early in the story and leave even less obvious ones all the way thru. Anyway I just want to be on record in case I am wright.
    Skittles - evil mastermind by night, tire changer by day whenever he is needed...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Just a hunch. How else would he know how it was possible to walk among the dead? He is wired tighter than a vice grip and we are to believe he discovered he can walk so close to them at what seems to be a close proximity and a normal slow walking speed? No way he has the stones to get so close and to walk so slow exposing himself to the little distance of an arms length reach? How would he have known it was possible if he was not somehow a part of the dark side? Maybe he does have a multiple personality disorder and he goes in and out of it and that is why he can walk with the rotting meat puppets? There could be plenty of ways the story could be written that way but I just think he is going to be the "it all makes sense now" moment. Info on him is sketchy at best and I refuse to believe it was because of shitty writing or a hole in the plot.

Maybe Soze mixed with Finster?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Those are interesting theories. The Saul/Tanya thing I am not seeing that. The pet thing? There is nothing in the story to suggest that as far as tying the story together. That would be very bad writing and I would be very disappointed if the throw an out of left field no clues given ending. I respect your willingness to explore ideas and normally I try to figure out the ending way before I should and that ruins the enjoyment of the story but on this show I have just been a willing plot follower. The skittles thing just shot me in the arm last night. That is the first time I started to get ahead of the plot. Probably because once this is over I am going to mourn the death of the show and I am starting to shut down so I do not get all mushy about it being over. I have absolutely taken this experience all the way in and let it take me completely and I am really going to miss it. I really do not want it to end and I think if south park can run so long then why not an amazing show like this. Then I realize just like another audio drama that stopped it is about money. It seems like very little return if any. I wish I was a billionaire and could keep audio dramas like this running.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Keeping 100% situational awareness up 100% of the time is exhausting. Skittles could easy have is focus on an object or some other group of biters only to be surprised by another group that wandered closer to him. He may have then noticed that they did not pay any attention to him. Then, he just has to experiment.

Besides, he already had an inkling ( bahdump bump ) that they ignore him after the Dunbar invasion.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Money is probably a factor - not to mention time & energy - but Kc said that he was ending the series at 4 seasons because he had 4 seasons of story to tell.

He does not want there to be a "Lost" ending or to kill all of are good will by dragging this story out (or adding more to a tale that is finished). WA has always been more of a serial novel than a serial show.

I keep trying to comfort myself with this fact as I morn the impendingseries finally.

(Sorry off topic)

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Skittles very well could be patient zero. Hence why he is ignored.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Keeping 100% situational awareness up 100% of the time is exhausting. Skittles could easy have is focus on an object or some other group of biters only to be surprised by another group that wandered closer to him. He may have then noticed that they did not pay any attention to him. Then, he just has to experiment.

Besides, he already had an inkling ( bahdump bump ) that they ignore him after the Dunbar invasion.
    yeah I thought of that to and it is possible. Well anything is possible when you are writing fiction. I guess it just hit me and it is the only guess I really made about the plot. As I said I just love the show and really just followed along without really trying to predict and for me that is rare as I often get things thrown at me during movies with friends for saying out loud my theories during the movie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast