User Tag List

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I am back again as I have fed enough popcorn to berber monkeys in Southern Germany.

I have to apologize as I did not read each and every post in this thread and yet - why has anyone not raised the question what will possibly happen to Randy after he bit Saul. Biting someone is not exactly a one-way street. So, simply put - wha do you think, might the bite backfire at Randy eventually?
    Likes Eviebae, Jannit, Grognaurd, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I am back again as I have fed enough popcorn to berber monkeys in Southern Germany.

I have to apologize as I did not read each and every post in this thread and yet - why has anyone not raised the question what will possibly happen to Randy after he bit Saul. Biting someone is not exactly a one-way street. So, simply put - wha do you think, might the bite backfire at Randy eventually?
    Hmm....that is interesting. I think no one thought of it in the past because we just assume they are trying to eat. But after Randy just biting them instead of eating, and you saying that..... If Saul was immune, would that mean that his blood would try and reverse the change, or at least slowly burn him inside out, like drinking Hydrofluoric acid?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Hmm....that is interesting. I think no one thought of it in the past because we just assume they are trying to eat. But after Randy just biting them instead of eating, and you saying that..... If Saul was immune, would that mean that his blood would try and reverse the change, or at least slowly burn him inside out, like drinking Hydrofluoric acid?
    Yeah, just a "what if"-situation. Maybe it sound a bit too Shymalan-ish, it cannot be ruled out, can it?
    Likes Gooer liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Great point!

Even Michael wouldn't eat the chips and dip because they had Saul germs on them. Lol
    Likes Gooer, YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    KC, I know you're in California but if you pull out a homeopathic zombie cure... well, that won't really take away from the story being the most awesome (But I'll still be cross with you )

Maybe Saul can bite Randy and turn him back into a human, because he's ZOMBIE MAN!!

Zombie Man, Zombie Man
    Does everything that a Zombie can
    "Will he turn?" Listen bud,
    He's got homeopathic Zombie Blood
    Look out, here come the Zombie Mannnnn!!!

Actually, I said that Randy biting Saul will turn him back on a F.B. but changed it here.
    Likes Eviebae, Grognaurd liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Wnd 64.

watch a movie, folks. Its Saturday

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Wnd 64.

watch a movie, folks. Its Saturday
    Ha haaa! I'm binge-watching Breaking Bad, as a matter of fact. Never watched the show before, now I'm hooked. (No pun intended.) Usually don't watch TV or go to the movies but now I see why everyone does it.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    RIP Tardust!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Actually, I said that Randy biting Saul will turn him back on a F.B. but changed it here.
    We are running out of time to find an explanation to the question why Randy as a character is essential to the story. Something like being turned back by Saul is quite likely in my opinion. He has got to be much more than one of Ink's mindless minions at least in the episodes to come.
    Likes Eviebae, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

We are running out of time to find an explanation to the question why Randy as a character is essential to the story. Something like being turned back by Saul is quite likely in my opinion. He has got to be much more than one of Ink's mindless minions at least in the episodes to come.
    Yeah I agree. Thinking that he might turn back, somewhat, with an idea of what the zombies are doing. Like the hero that descends to hell, suffers, joins the devil and gains redemption in the end.
    locutusofborg2367.jpg
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast