User Tag List

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    We haven't seen anything to support the idea that Skittles is immune. Skittles is somewhat invisible to the "normal" zombies but he avoids the smart ones as they can see him, as has been pointed out in the thread. Also, we know Skittles has some blood on his hands given what happened at Dunbar but I personally doubt it's much more than that. No reason to support that at all - it's just a hunch.

I'd be a little annoyed with the story if Lady went all Lassie on us and went to find Saul. It seems hokey to me. Plus, with all of the times that Lady has been seperated from Saul (when he was in Dunbar and she was in the colony, as an example) Lady never once went looking for Saul. Plus, she has no way to open the doors at Dunbar. :P
    All Lassie, most likely not. But, Lady is part beagle. Going back to Season 1, Saul said he was teaching her to track scents, that is what beagles do. Pugs have a bias to not bark too much. Saul says she won't bark much unless he tells her. Of course, this is an audio program so KC has to have her bark to be "seen".

I would not be excited to go to the tunnels. That is really bad news. However, if Saul was seen topside, Lasy could track him. As for Hope, she has felt useless for sometime. She might do something stupid. If the characters are crazy enough to risk everything to go after Saul, a dog that tracks by scent and a person used to being in the dark supplemented with a radio controlled decoy loaded with multiple claymores (or just explosives) each on their own different detonation channels isnt the worse plan... Explosives in the confines of tunnels is bad news for the people caught in the pressure wave.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    All Lassie, most likely not. But, Lady is part beagle. Going back to Season 1, Saul said he was teaching her to track scents, that is what beagles do. Pugs have a bias to not bark too much. Saul says she won't bark much unless he tells her. Of course, this is an audio program so KC has to have her bark to be "seen".

I would not be excited to go to the tunnels. That is really bad news. However, if Saul was seen topside, Lasy could track him. As for Hope, she has felt useless for sometime. She might do something stupid. If the characters are crazy enough to risk everything to go after Saul, a dog that tracks by scent and a person used to being in the dark supplemented with a radio controlled decoy loaded with multiple claymores (or just explosives) each on their own different detonation channels isnt the worse plan... Explosives in the confines of tunnels is bad news for the people caught in the pressure wave.
    I'd forgotten what kind of pug cross Lady is. Beagle makes sense for the sniffing, and I don't doubt what you describe could fit into the story. In my humble opinion, it'd just seem kind of Mary Sue-ish to me to have things end that way.

As for pugs not barking much, can you please tell my little man that? He apparently missed the memo and barks at all the things. Even his own farts. To be fair a pug bark isn't as loud or even similar to a normal bark but they're still noisy enough.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

/Growl... Guess I went over to Ink's Team!

<======

Hmmm... OK, I will remove my bias statement and just go with what Saul says. Dogs do have personalities.

If Randy does take Saul down into the tunnels, I do not know how to get him out without going holywood. I figured they were dead before they go to the arena. Flashlights do not illuminate much compared to the distance at which they can be seen.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Jun 5th, 2014 at 12:41 PM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    ]/Growl... Guess I went over to Ink's Team!

<======

Hmmm... OK, I will remove my bias statement and just go with what Saul says. Dogs do have personalities.

If Randy does take Saul down into the tunnels, I do not know how to get him out without going holywood. I figured they were dead before they go to the arena. Flashlights do not illuminate much compared to the distance at which they can be seen.
    I'm confused by all of this but I'll agree with you anyways 'cause you seem like a swell kinda guy.

On Randy taking Saul: Maybe Randy can tell that Saul is immune and isn't actually taking Saul to Ink. Going back to some of the earlier theories about where Randy's loyalties lie, this could be something much different than what it looks like. Plus, I'm not convinced Saul will turn.

Way back when, the Z's were trying to drag off Tanya for some reason or another. Perhaps there's something about them (Tanya and Saul) that the zombies can just sense.
    Last edited by Jannit; Jun 5th, 2014 at 01:16 PM. Reason: I suck at this

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Thanks!

The stuff in blue...

It was my 1500th post. So, I went from "Hunter" to "Destroyer". I got the feeling that the earlier ranks were more human. Gatherer, Hunter, researcher...

Saul told Burt and Lizzy Lady won't bark. I had a bias that pugs did not bark much, you have direct evidence that your's does.

As for the end, I do not know. KC is a good enough writer that I see many possible endings.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Thanks for the clarification. It's been one of those days today.

Most pugs probably bark less than normal dogs. I just happened to end up with a "special" little guy so I'm rather biased, too. For Lady to have survived as long as she did alone in the house, she's got to be smarter than the average bear.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Kc finishes things off. I agree 100% that there are a lot of ways this could go but it'll be fun to see how many of our theories end up stacking up.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    As things come closer to the end, I think someone will hone in on what's going on... there's just only so much time left. Who's it going to be?
    Likes Jannit, Grognaurd liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Not posting for a reason
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    As things come closer to the end, I think someone will hone in on what's going on... there's just only so much time left. Who's it going to be?
    I'm voting for Grog and/or Red Shirt. Those two seem to be the resident savants when it comes to this show.

7odd, didn't Kc tell you the ending when he was drunk one night or something? I don't think I made that up.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    MMAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYBBBEE........

I've had my endgame idea in mind for a while now. Its loosely based on an old episode of the outer limits. That's all I'm sayin

at this point I don't want to speculate anymore. I just want to enjoy the ride to the end.
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jun 5th, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
    Likes katlero, clem131, Witch_Doctor, Jannit, Osiris liked this post

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast