User Tag List

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    One thing I'll throw out there before I venture back into the dark- Riley also dealt with some serious anger issues while at Fort Irwin as well, to the point she was medicated. There's been a history of issues... just to add to the pile.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by EatMyShorts View Post
    So the zombies have been gathering their dead to harvest the "zombie gas" then? Shouldn't there have been gas at the arena?
    Given enough time for them to decompose. The bodies at the arena would have been there for, at most, up to two months. The ones Tanya had could have been dead from anytime since the beginning of the outbreak to the four months that she has had her mortuary laboratory.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    One thing I'll throw out there before I venture back into the dark- Riley also dealt with some serious anger issues while at Fort Irwin as well, to the point she was medicated. There's been a history of issues... just to add to the pile.
    Think that's been forgotten about. Thanks Kc.

Think with all these problems, the "tower" of her mental state might be collapsing soon....

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Looks like another Witch Doctor prediction bites the dust. Tardust, that is. So he's not going to help analyze the Z-gas. But he did live long enough to tell Burt the secrets of making biodiesel fuel.

Now for another prediction: There doesn't seem to be a rescue to a civilized safe haven in the future. Now that they can make fuel Burt's firetruck o' death, this story may end with a reboot for humanity.

Now, if they can only get Lady to talk.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Getting the zombies to dig holes and follow other instructions seems like it would more trouble than it's worth. I wonder if the remaining zombies are all Smart Ones.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Think that's been forgotten about. Thanks Kc.

Think with all these problems, the "tower" of her mental state might be collapsing soon....
    Which in returns means: Having the stain of blood on her hand for having killed a defenseless and already guy this may add another burden on her shoulders, unless she will stick to the idea that she has shot him with justification. I wonder where this will lead to. And I also wonder how Burt will consider Riley in the future.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Scratch will be the only person to survive with Nicholas.
    Likes kent17 liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Not worry about him turn, more worry that we will dead from the wound. No one is immune to bleeding to death.
    He was dragged away in a tunnel where no one can enter due to the gas, so I think he will survive, otherwise that part of the story would be lost.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yup, to quote Puck She did it to herself. He then council's Michael to not stick his neck out for her. Sure, the cruelty to Lizzy pisses Riley off, but she does not pull the trigger until Angel was brought up and Her entire existence is avenging Angel.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Mh.

I take the alcohol as a (bad) excuse for anyone in this scene fucking up big time. Tardust - dead, OK. That's that. Riley's got something else on her plate to chew on. Either she does not care at all, or she will understand that she just killed another human being - no matter, how bad or evil this dude was. Anyway. I think there are different opinions about it, but there is no way to resolve this. What I just wonder is: Why, Riley? Why did you do this? Looking back at the complete WA story you actually never really connected with anyone so tight. The tightest possible thing, maybe, was with Burt, when you and he joined for the retaliation-run against Scratch (for what reason again?) instead of simply trying to survive in this God forsaken piece of land ...

Yeah, well. You could say that she felt like "close" with Angel, because in season #1 Angel and Riley had their personal adventure while attempting to rescue R2Da2. And yes, you could say, that Riley felt responsible for some part of the Lizzy-story-arc. But I do not recall that she cared about those things for much longer than at the time, when things happened. Afterwards she was just a human wreck complaining about shit, when she was not drunk actually.

Just my2c about this part. And I really thought for quite a while that Riley would belong to those people doing the difference - especially with her empathy and her social skills she especially showed during better parts of season #1. Well, that was that.
    I have long thought there is more to Riley than we know. Mainly due to how the story is written. She doesn't put much of her personal stuff into the Journals. Much like Michael for the most part. Saul, Pegs, Lizzy, they all tell you how they feel. They tell you who they hang out with. Riley never did that with her Journals. It is all "Just the facts Ma'am" with her stuff. So we have seen very little of the inner working of her mind. She went to the Hospital prior to the Kulani, Burt, Her, and Angel trip and she never mentioned it before they go there. Just a "Eh. It was thick and we didn't get far". She has been mentally unstable from the beginning. If you remember she was getting drunk within the first few chapters. They made a passing comment about it really early. I think it was when when Kelly fell asleep. Maybe sooner. Angel said she was messed up and Riley said "I should be ok".

Add to her anger issues like KC said, with her need to 'do something'. She went to the Hospital twice, volunteered for everything, ect. She HAS to being doing something. She doesn't want to be a colonist. Even in the Military she didn't want to be behind the walls. She wanted to see action. One would think after LA she would be ok with being safe. Nope. Hated cooking and wanted to shoot stuff. I think the getting nowhere with Scratch was wearing on her. She was spinning tires. Tardust just pushed an emotionally unstable woman.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast