I am very upset with the new turn Saul is taking. He was one of my favorite characters in the beginning so I think that's why I am so bummed out now. It started with his maniacal must-find-Lizzy-above-all-else thing. Ok, they love each other. Personally though, I can't stand it when characters display such singlemindedness about another person IN THE MIDDLE OF AN APOCALYPSE! It's hardly the time. That to me made him pretty unbelievable. He's a soldier for goodness sake. So that aside and moving on...yes he lied to CJ BUT now he's mad at his mom and ok with CJ? WTF??? She acts all goofy gushy and bumbles through an apology that he accepts even though had she not banished them to Dunbar, his precious Lizzy would more than likely still be alive? WTF Saul???? IMO there's a way more direct link between Lizzy's death and that banishment than his MOTHER the one who gave him life, trying to save both his child and his lover with no equipment on a freaking helicopter...and he craps all over her? That's just....WRONG! What it looks like to me is he is a person that cared more about Lizzy than his mom....or anything else. I lost all respect for him and I am very very upset and disappointed.

I am also curious in a car crash kinda way what he's going to do now about his keratin levels since he is not speaking to his mom. She's the only one that can in theory find a way to keep him alive and he shuns her...hmph.