User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    So Tardust is guantanamo'ed by Burt and Riley. This not great.

Certainly the wrong music for this:

They should of played it while he was being dragged, just to torment him more....

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    They should of played it while he was being dragged, just to torment him more....
    Nah, they would played Frozen "Let it go" on repeat.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    It's also good they made some headway with what the symbols mean: will we find out more about them, or will it not be needed?

Also, what was the symbol called that Tanya was describing after the Eye of Horus? Couldn't figure out the spelling of it...
    Oh, AFTER the The Eye of Horus....

Yea, i could not figure that out either
    Last edited by TacticalJHP; May 26th, 2014 at 08:51 AM.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

It's also good they made some headway with what the symbols mean: will we find out more about them, or will it not be needed?

Also, what was the symbol called that Tanya was describing after the Eye of Horus? Couldn't figure out the spelling of it...
    It's the rune Algiz
    I'm kinda more interested in the Rainbow fan though, I'd love to know where that's from or if Kc made that one up himself...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

My Thoughts

I said before I wasn't a huge fan of torturing Tardust. That being said... there is torture and there is Torture. One can say that cutting back rations to a prisoner is torture. Locking them in solitary is torture. Both of those are not huge OMG!!! things. Nothing like being beaten with hammers and cutting off fingers.

While I am not a fan of even this much, running Tardust behind the car isn't really hardcore. It is more mental. Seems that they stop anytime they see him fall. They are not dragging him behind the car for long periods of time. It is a dark path though. While, IMO, not a big deal at the moment could turn into something really bad if the show went on for a few more seasons. If their version of torture is just lots of running, then I am not worried to much. It is petty mild to be honest. No long term damage. Just a nap and you are better.

Also I don't blame Tardust too much. The Cabin to him seems like a hail mary pass. They went there once (if he is telling the truth) and that is it. He knows that if Scratch was to kill Burt and Co at the cabin... he is SOL. The other places could be written off as 'They got lucky'. The Cabin is a giant neon sign that says "I SOLD YOU OUT" and his life has a end date. He knows the odds of him living are slim. The odds of him living with Burt and Riley are slim. He will not with Scratch. Not saying he deserves to live, but I understand him trying to save his life and trying his best to keep from dieing. He has to hope that Scratch dies at the Cabin. If she lives he is a dead man. Thus why he didn't want to mention it.

Also I hope the biodiesel conversation was a shout out to Redbeard of We're Alive Fancast. Unless KC says otherwise.. it will be in my head.

The Skittle Musk is still odd to me. He really feels like a Maguffin. We set up they track by scent, so we have a random guy produce a smell that makes him be ignored. Just very very odd to me. I would have rathered they rub poop, Zombie Blood, or waited till it rained. Just seems so very very odd. The guy that caused the fall of the last tower is invisible to Zombies. Just feels forced. Like he had to be awesome because the fans wanted him to be.

I like the way the symbols are turning out. They hit on that he had to know something. I think it was Elisa that has that theroy. The one where he tat'd himself up with a bunch of stuff hoping one would stick. If so.... High Five! You're awesome. I will have to so back and look at the thread and give ya rep for it.

I liked the way Dunbar felt like a family. Kelly being the 'Fun Aunt' and Pegs being the 'Responsible Aunt'. Was nice and fun.

Holy Crap the Haze and The Bodies. Maybe that is why Tanya's levels have been going nuts. I know that doesn't explain Saul, but it is just an idea. Wonder if the small amount of gas they put off jacked with her levels. It just wasn't enough haze to bother people yet. Her being away from the bodies for a few days allowed it to drop. Just a rough idea.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    It's the rune Algiz
    I'm kinda more interested in the Rainbow fan though, I'd love to know where that's from or if Kc made that one up himself...
    Ohhhh...... Couldn't think of its spelling, thought it was Algeas or something.... Thanks!

And yes, that would be interesting to know.....

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    ... and Pegs being the 'Responsible Aunt'.
    The Pegs is such a Care Bear ...

Pegs.jpg
    Likes MrRedBeard, Verse, HardKor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Na, there is an even better song to play at such occasions:

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Na, there is an even better song to play at such occasions:
    What a classic. Haha.

This might have made him enjoy the torture more...
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    My Thoughts

Holy Crap the Haze and The Bodies. Maybe that is why Tanya's levels have been going nuts. I know that doesn't explain Saul, but it is just an idea. Wonder if the small amount of gas they put off jacked with her levels. It just wasn't enough haze to bother people yet. Her being away from the bodies for a few days allowed it to drop. Just a rough idea.
    To explain Saul you go the other way. Tanya had been exposed to it longer then Saul so the gas dropped her levels, while Saul was only a short period of time so his levels only leveled out rather then dropped.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast