User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    How are they torturing him, putting him on top of the truck.....? Or are they dragging him?
    Dragging - fast enough that he can follow the truck by running at the proper pace ...

Not sure if i like this new Riley or not, she seems too violent..... But at least they didn't do any extreme torture like Burt had.....
    I completely disagree with Riley and Burt here - especially because I don't see why Riley is so focussed about it. This makes no sense to me.
    Also I wonder what gives them the right to hold him as a prisoner and force him to do things. Are the actions justifiable by the means? I have trouble accepting this. So far we know that imprisonment, punishment, and torturing were mostly used by those survivalists who were "evil" in terms of this story (Mallers, Colonists before the last take-over); the one exception was Fort Irwin, when they hid Tanya ... I wonder how Riley's and Burt's behaviour relate to those other examples ...

Oh shit, the Mortuary has turned into a Ground Zero type gas......
    Where in relation to Inglewood is the Mortuary? Is it as close to Inglewood that he should not make us wonder so much, 'cause Ring of Fore and shit? Or is it some kind of far away from Inglewood that the survivors should start to worry, 'cause gas and stuff seems to "undermine" the whole of LA?

Follow-up question: Is this gas-thing happening in other locations of the world as well? And are there other zombie-infested areas where some kind of weirdo zombie-lord uses symbols of protection and defense?

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    On the marks: someone figured out already that they probably meant protection and that's why Ink tattoed himself with them. I now think he did it in multiple languages to be sure everyone would get it regardless of their background?
    Yeah, my thoughts as well. But what would this imply? That a) Ink knew about the catastrophe before it kicked in, b) Ink was part of the people/ things having started this shit, c) that the different symbols root in the same basic (monotheistic) idea?

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Now, the body dissolving in a cloud is interesting. Essentially I'm thinking this happened before.
    The way Tanya described lets me believe that there seems to be a direct link between the dissolving body and the gas ... We know and again received confirmation that the gas affects people (Pegs coughing); and from what we "know" and "assume" the gas plays a role in the whole zombie-thingy. But what exactly is it? Or is the gas some kind of counter-measurement against them zombos? I swing towards the latter idea, 'cause a) it seems to dissolve bodies after some time of exposure and b) when Inglewood was affected there were no zombs around.

Now the question: If Ink uses these symbols, does he use them in order to make zombos leave the gas-areas?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes MrRedBeard, HardKor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

On thing's for certain ... This chapter is all about setting up the endgame ...

And I wonder how quickly the attached smell starts wearing off and thus exposes Michael, Victor, and Saul ...
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

And Kc:

Get better! Now! Health above anything else, take care!
    Likes Eviebae, MrRedBeard liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I completely disagree with Riley and Burt here - especially because I don't see why Riley is so focussed about it. This makes no sense to me.
    Also I wonder what gives them the right to hold him as a prisoner and force him to do things. Are the actions justifiable by the means? I have trouble accepting this. So far we know that imprisonment, punishment, and torturing were mostly used by those survivalists who were "evil" in terms of this story (Mallers, Colonists before the last take-over); the one exception was Fort Irwin, when they hid Tanya ... I wonder how Riley's and Burt's behaviour relate to those other examples ...
    Think it's sort of good that they are after Scratch: While revenge is not good, Scratch is till after Pegs, so in a way, they are going after her to protect Pegs, although not directly.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Where in relation to Inglewood is the Mortuary? Is it as close to Inglewood that he should not make us wonder so much, 'cause Ring of Fore and shit? Or is it some kind of far away from Inglewood that the survivors should start to worry, 'cause gas and stuff seems to "undermine" the whole of LA?

Follow-up question: Is this gas-thing happening in other locations of the world as well? And are there other zombie-infested areas where some kind of weirdo zombie-lord uses symbols of protection and defense?
    It used to be one of CJ's safehouses, so i would assume it was relatively far away from GZ. I remember them saying its location, but i don't remember....

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Yellow gas. Makes me think of Mustard Gas.. Has similar effect. Suffocates you.. I thought originally the gas was purple or it was a purple haze at Ground Zero.. or I am thinking of something else..

It was nice to here Vic and Saul's normal banter.. I think Saul getting out is doing him good.. But seems like Smelly Skittles is something you want to have..

The Cabin in the Woods.. Seen that horror movie.. Looks like we may seen another one.. Scratch style..

But several things about Dunbar has me worried.. Not sure why. Maybe it was me picking up on things that was not there in the conversations. But something felt ominous to me. Maybe it was a prelude to the Gas..

Last and not least.. I hope you get better KC..

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Guessing that the Cabin in the art work is the secret base Tardust is taking them too.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Could not resist ...

SkittlesSmell.jpg
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    I love We're Alive in the morning.

So Riley and Burt decide in making him run instead of pulling fingers. Which I still don't like but it a better thing. Since you can at least recover from that. And by the sound of his voice this was the only thing done to him. Him hide that last site wouldn't be too sinister. She will know if he betray her and as we know that not a good thing when comes to Scratch. Compare this to Skittles worries about be found out.

It's good to hear Vic and Saul joking again. I was just wondering if he had another song ready.

Smell the rainbow!

CJ the planner is better then most zombie survivals series. Morgan from Walking Dead is the only person this ready. And privacy, Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!

Someone is a bad influence. Datu would have not approve.

How made bodies were at ground zero, could also explain why the they all disappear when the gas left.
    How did Tanya count go all the way down to normal, could it have been bc she was in the presence of the great Skittles>
    Likes Eviebae, katlero, MrRedBeard liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    So Tardust is guantanamo'ed by Burt and Riley. This not great.

Certainly the wrong music for this:

Likes Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

It's also good they made some headway with what the symbols mean: will we find out more about them, or will it not be needed?

Also, what was the symbol called that Tanya was describing after the Eye of Horus? Couldn't figure out the spelling of it...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast