User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    "Lurker"

Status
    I was thinking maybe the Nike Swoosh on Skittles t-shirt is a protection symbol, not his sweat?
    Could be trouble for the "lathered up" group.

Also, this is LA. I'm sure there is a few companies with armored stretch limos and there own car service centre with fuel pumps. Maybe even those stretch HumVee limos. Wouldn't they be good vehicles for patrolling the non blocked streets?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    One last "motivation" song for Tardust - keep on running:

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah, after they shot at Ink, he called others. This was the first appearance of the Runners (Super Fasties in Skittilish)
    Yea, I should have been more clear. Usually we see attack first. This is pretty clearly retaliatory. If he ambushed them with the runners I am pretty sure at least one would have been caught. I guess KC forgot to include a redshirt. Not really sure how that happened since Michael hates odd numbers in the field.

In my alternate We're Alive universe, I always figured Lizzy was connected to Ink through psychotherapy. He recognizes her and does not attack. Later, I figure she is hiding in the apartment that he is knocking on and I also found it interesting that whatever calming affect she had on Ink is Trumped by the appearance of Angel.

Of course, then I get stuck in a thought feedback spiral because Angel seems to elicit attack and Latch & Scratch do not.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Ruh-Roh Shaggy!

So, just started to relisten to this chapter. CJ says she labeled the bottles. Not the way I would have done it. Labels require light to read. Bad news on a covert op. even worse underground. I would use different shaped bottles so one can tell the difference by feel in the dark

Also, bad sector of fire disciplin when they see the three biters. Sound like they are all captivated. That's about the time one becomes ambushed from another direction. We need Puck the enforcer!
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Jun 2nd, 2014 at 05:54 AM.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Ruh-Roh Shaggy!

So, just started to relisten to this chapter. CJ says she labeled the bottles. Not the way I would have done it. Labels require light to read. Bad news on a covert op. even worse underground. I would use different shaped bottles so one can tell the difference by feel in the dark

Also, bad sector of fire disciplin when they see the three biters. Sound like they are all captivated. That's about the time one becomes ambushed from another direction. We need Puck the enforcer!
    Hmm, this could lead to a very intensive game of Red light, green light.

They just slightly ajar the bottle for a moment and see if the come toward them.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Yea, I should have been more clear. Usually we see attack first. This is pretty clearly retaliatory.
    Yeah, that is what I thought you meant. He attacked after they shot at him.
    In my alternate We're Alive universe, I always figured Lizzy was connected to Ink through psychotherapy. He recognizes her and does not attack. Later, I figure she is hiding in the apartment that he is knocking on and I also found it interesting that whatever calming affect she had on Ink is Trumped by the appearance of Angel.

Of course, then I get stuck in a thought feedback spiral because Angel seems to elicit attack and Latch & Scratch do not.
    Same here. I thought her psychology degree would come into play. Also, the GREEN EYES. Both of them have green eyes.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah, that is what I thought you meant. He attacked after they shot at him.

Same here. I thought her psychology degree would come into play. Also, the GREEN EYES. Both of them have green eyes.
    Yea, Ink, Samantha and Lizzy all with green eyes. Hope may also. Heck, I even linked Nick and Nicholas

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516