User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered

So decomposing Zombies release the gas from ground zero... could this be another reason the Zombies carry off their dead?
    Likes Footbutt, HardKor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Is she shooting whomp rats in her t 80 . I probably botched that oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    For the first time I started screaming, "Oh my god! Oh my god!" while listening to W.A. Cool feeling.
    The reason was because of the gas in the mortuary. It sounds like the gas is escaping from the decomposing bodies. (Not the other way around, where the gas decomposes the bodies.) The pressure of the gas building up within the bodies causes it to escape as a haze. I wondered if this could be a very ancient agent that seeped underground, escaping through volcanic and tectonic faults, after enough pressure had built up around the globe.

Or, imagine a new ground zero brewing from the 6 million missing decomposing bodies buried under L.A.

Tardust did seem to have an answer that he was holding out from Riley and Burt. He gave the same type of answer as Skittles when Micheal and C.J. asked for his help. Skittles is worried that Ink will know that he help them and Tardust says that Scratch will know that he helped Burt and Riley. So, he's been telling them of places that she could be... Riley:"Where is she?" Tardust: "Dantooine. She's on Dantooine." But he left out a particular one.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    West side story style is def the way to go leather jackets etc scratch can be Maria
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    So, KC is saving the musical episode for the dancing penguins?

Don't worry, KC, I got you covered...

#flipstable
    Likes katlero liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    *crossing my fingers* that the cause of the outbreak does not relate in any way to global warming or cooling or change or disruption or whatever new 'global _____' term is coined nowadays, that would be utterly stupid...(i'm looking at you, m night!).

*therory*:
    on the other hand, all the different symbols mentioned in this episode for 'protection' from different cultures was a nice touch alluding that zombie folklore knows no bounds by culture, language, location, and time; consider WA fans, I believe not everyone here in the is from the US. if it turns out that z's as being an ancient, worldwide phenomena/plague it looks to be a beautiful way to conclude the story....can't wait for the finale!
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    And later that evening, Hope retires to her bedroom with a new-found hobby, thanks to Auntie Kell's fine example:

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hope still wears glasses, does she not?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarken View Post
    Man, Pegs is such a buzzkill! I think my favorite line of the episode, though, was Kelly saying 'shot shot shot!'. It'd be funny if alcohol actually improved Hope's vision.

Well, we know Hope can't go out and get blind drunk.
    Likes Litmaster, Storm, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarken View Post
    Throughout that entire scene I kept picturing that scene in Game of Thrones wherein the Dothraki tie Dany's would-be-assassin behind to a horse and have him run until he dies. Good thing Burt and Riley aren't Dothraki.
    Thanks... Now I'm trying to imagine a cross-over between WA and ASOIAF... I guess Michael would be some kind of NW guy... And Saul has finally taken the Black...
    I have a feeling wildfire Works pretty well against zombies
    Likes Vlarken liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTag View Post
    So decomposing Zombies release the gas from ground zero... could this be another reason the Zombies carry off their dead?
    Hmm makes sense. What if all the radon experiments were underground in Inglewood pre ZA. The gas and zombie phenomenon were two after effects.
    Likes Gnex, katlero liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i'm not too up-in-arms about the Interrogation of Tardust.
    i'm not turning a blind eye, but even the author (KC) didn't spend a lot of time on it. it was a means to progress the story and there would little or no way to get to the cabin in the woods part.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    The worst part of this whole episode was the banter between Saul and Victor...... Too much laughing, Too much reminiscing..........

Someone is going to die shortly and that is sad.......
    Likes Gooer, katlero, MrRedBeard liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

My question is why didn't they give Tanya some of Skittles' sweat to run tests on. I get that she's a little off right now because of recent events but she thrives when she has something to do. Plus I think if his sweat is a link to the zombies in any way, she'd WANT to test it since she has/had the keratin levels in her blood.

I'm not upset at all about the questioning of Tardust. Riley and Burt don't even know what he almost did/wanted to do to Lizzy. If Riley KNEW what he did to her in addition to what happened to Angel...dude would be z-chow quick fast and in a hurry. That epi with Tardust and Lizzy is the only one I can't listen to on repeat. I have to skip it. That jackass deserves whatever Burt and Riley do.
    Likes Footbutt, Gnex, katlero, TacticalJHP liked this post

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast