User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Chapter 46-2: Under Pressure

pew pew... enjoy. got sick, so publishing early. /hope I don't screw this up.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Thanks again for another early episode. Downloading it now.

Feel better soon KC.
    Likes Kc liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    ...and as I was about to hit the hey...part 2 was posted early... LOVE IT!
    Last edited by beans; May 26th, 2014 at 02:38 AM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Damn, im feeling the love with these early episodes..... Thank you Kc, and hope you get better!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

How are they torturing him, putting him on top of the truck.....? Or are they dragging him?

AND HE WAS LYING! THE LITTLE FUCK BUCKET! What a weasel.....

Not sure if i like this new Riley or not, she seems too violent..... But at least they didn't do any extreme torture like Burt had.....
    Last edited by Gooer; May 26th, 2014 at 03:14 AM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Verse liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Lol, Saul cracking jokes about Fernando again.... At least he sounds somewhat happier.

The sweat seems to be working, surely the zombies would attack when they are this close....
    Last edited by Gooer; May 26th, 2014 at 03:20 AM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Oh boy, i feel like something bad is about to happen with the baby.....

Oh man, my heart jumped when the drilling started..........

Haha, Kelly is such a bad influence......
    Last edited by Gooer; May 26th, 2014 at 03:27 AM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Hm, so Tanya's keratin levels are going down..... Does that mean Saul's is also down? What does it even mean?

Oh shit, the Mortuary has turned into a Ground Zero type gas......
    Last edited by Gooer; May 26th, 2014 at 03:33 AM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

That was a pretty damn cool episode. That weasel Tardust was lying the whole time, and hopefully gave up Scratch's location. Wonder if she is there, or if they find a clue as to where she fucked off to. Also, it seems Skittles' sweat actually somewhat works as a repellent, which will be interesting to see how close they can get to the base of the zombies. Also, since Tanya doesn't notice the air from Ground zero, it managed to contaminate the Mortuary. Since the body was somewhat rotted and eroded the body bag, does that mean the haze from Ground zero is actually from tones of bodies that are rotting down? And does that mean it will spread everywhere since there are dead zombies around the country?
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    This is a great episode.
    Our heroes FINALLY are figuring things out. I just love it.
    On the marks: someone figured out already that they probably meant protection and that's why Ink tattoed himself with them. I now think he did it in multiple languages to be sure everyone would get it regardless of their background?
    The tension was unbearable for me in so many different ways:
    - during the Riley and Burt scene, I was fearing some graphical torture like with Scratch and Burt, which I always skip when re-listening.
    - when Michael and Co get close and personal with the korean zombie, for obvious reasons;
    - the worst was with Tanya and Pegs all alone out there. Man, all the lines were like "Where did I put this EXTREMELY IMPORTANT piece of information? Oh, sure, I conveniently left it somewhere else... let me pause the description of the crucial findings to go get it and thus interrupt it until next week...". I'm glad I was wrong but I think I stopped breathing for a while. I was fearing a little one would find them, or Scratch, or whatever.

Now, the body dissolving in a cloud is interesting. Essentially I'm thinking this happened before.
    Theory 1: The corpses were stuffed underground and rot until whatever makes the gas (bacteria, whatever) did its job. Then it stayed there for a long time, possibly some of the corpses turned into oil. A small quake lets the gas escape (the cracks) and boom zombie apocalypse.
    Theory 2: the problem with theory 1 is that Ink cannot predict quakes; so I thought of an alternative: it could also be that some of the yellow gas was present in oil, again, oil produced by the corpses buried underground during the last mass extinction event, and that is introduced in the atmosphere through the combustion engine, although in diluted form. Ink could have figured that after so many years of using the combustion engine the concentration of the gas was about to reach critical mass at least in some of the more developed countries and thus he could have prepared accordingly.
    I personally love theory 2, mostly because it makes Eugenio Barsanti responsible for the whole apocalypse and thus this old message becomes relevant to the scenario.
    Likes Eviebae, MrRedBeard, Z Sniper, Litmaster liked this post

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast