User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Chapter 46-2: Under Pressure

pew pew... enjoy. got sick, so publishing early. /hope I don't screw this up.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Thanks again for another early episode. Downloading it now.

Feel better soon KC.
    Likes Kc liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    ...and as I was about to hit the hey...part 2 was posted early... LOVE IT!
    Last edited by beans; May 26th, 2014 at 02:38 AM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Damn, im feeling the love with these early episodes..... Thank you Kc, and hope you get better!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Lol, Saul cracking jokes about Fernando again.... At least he sounds somewhat happier.

The sweat seems to be working, surely the zombies would attack when they are this close....
    Last edited by Gooer; May 26th, 2014 at 03:20 AM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Hm, so Tanya's keratin levels are going down..... Does that mean Saul's is also down? What does it even mean?

Oh shit, the Mortuary has turned into a Ground Zero type gas......
    Last edited by Gooer; May 26th, 2014 at 03:33 AM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    How are they torturing him, putting him on top of the truck.....? Or are they dragging him?
    Dragging - fast enough that he can follow the truck by running at the proper pace ...

Not sure if i like this new Riley or not, she seems too violent..... But at least they didn't do any extreme torture like Burt had.....
    I completely disagree with Riley and Burt here - especially because I don't see why Riley is so focussed about it. This makes no sense to me.
    Also I wonder what gives them the right to hold him as a prisoner and force him to do things. Are the actions justifiable by the means? I have trouble accepting this. So far we know that imprisonment, punishment, and torturing were mostly used by those survivalists who were "evil" in terms of this story (Mallers, Colonists before the last take-over); the one exception was Fort Irwin, when they hid Tanya ... I wonder how Riley's and Burt's behaviour relate to those other examples ...

Oh shit, the Mortuary has turned into a Ground Zero type gas......
    Where in relation to Inglewood is the Mortuary? Is it as close to Inglewood that he should not make us wonder so much, 'cause Ring of Fore and shit? Or is it some kind of far away from Inglewood that the survivors should start to worry, 'cause gas and stuff seems to "undermine" the whole of LA?

Follow-up question: Is this gas-thing happening in other locations of the world as well? And are there other zombie-infested areas where some kind of weirdo zombie-lord uses symbols of protection and defense?

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    On the marks: someone figured out already that they probably meant protection and that's why Ink tattoed himself with them. I now think he did it in multiple languages to be sure everyone would get it regardless of their background?
    Yeah, my thoughts as well. But what would this imply? That a) Ink knew about the catastrophe before it kicked in, b) Ink was part of the people/ things having started this shit, c) that the different symbols root in the same basic (monotheistic) idea?

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Now, the body dissolving in a cloud is interesting. Essentially I'm thinking this happened before.
    The way Tanya described lets me believe that there seems to be a direct link between the dissolving body and the gas ... We know and again received confirmation that the gas affects people (Pegs coughing); and from what we "know" and "assume" the gas plays a role in the whole zombie-thingy. But what exactly is it? Or is the gas some kind of counter-measurement against them zombos? I swing towards the latter idea, 'cause a) it seems to dissolve bodies after some time of exposure and b) when Inglewood was affected there were no zombs around.

Now the question: If Ink uses these symbols, does he use them in order to make zombos leave the gas-areas?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes MrRedBeard, HardKor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I completely disagree with Riley and Burt here - especially because I don't see why Riley is so focussed about it. This makes no sense to me.
    Also I wonder what gives them the right to hold him as a prisoner and force him to do things. Are the actions justifiable by the means? I have trouble accepting this. So far we know that imprisonment, punishment, and torturing were mostly used by those survivalists who were "evil" in terms of this story (Mallers, Colonists before the last take-over); the one exception was Fort Irwin, when they hid Tanya ... I wonder how Riley's and Burt's behaviour relate to those other examples ...
    Think it's sort of good that they are after Scratch: While revenge is not good, Scratch is till after Pegs, so in a way, they are going after her to protect Pegs, although not directly.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Where in relation to Inglewood is the Mortuary? Is it as close to Inglewood that he should not make us wonder so much, 'cause Ring of Fore and shit? Or is it some kind of far away from Inglewood that the survivors should start to worry, 'cause gas and stuff seems to "undermine" the whole of LA?

Follow-up question: Is this gas-thing happening in other locations of the world as well? And are there other zombie-infested areas where some kind of weirdo zombie-lord uses symbols of protection and defense?
    It used to be one of CJ's safehouses, so i would assume it was relatively far away from GZ. I remember them saying its location, but i don't remember....

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

That was a pretty damn cool episode. That weasel Tardust was lying the whole time, and hopefully gave up Scratch's location. Wonder if she is there, or if they find a clue as to where she fucked off to. Also, it seems Skittles' sweat actually somewhat works as a repellent, which will be interesting to see how close they can get to the base of the zombies. Also, since Tanya doesn't notice the air from Ground zero, it managed to contaminate the Mortuary. Since the body was somewhat rotted and eroded the body bag, does that mean the haze from Ground zero is actually from tones of bodies that are rotting down? And does that mean it will spread everywhere since there are dead zombies around the country?
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

How are they torturing him, putting him on top of the truck.....? Or are they dragging him?

AND HE WAS LYING! THE LITTLE FUCK BUCKET! What a weasel.....

Not sure if i like this new Riley or not, she seems too violent..... But at least they didn't do any extreme torture like Burt had.....
    Last edited by Gooer; May 26th, 2014 at 03:14 AM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Verse liked this post

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast