User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    One thing that came to mind: If a zombie jumped out at attacked Tardust while being dragged, how would Riley and Burt be able to stop it, if they were driving? unless someone was ready....
    Likes katlero, MrRedBeard liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    To explain Saul you go the other way. Tanya had been exposed to it longer then Saul so the gas dropped her levels, while Saul was only a short period of time so his levels only leveled out rather then dropped.
    Which would or could mean that these gases are kind of a real Zombie-repellant ... if not zombie-germ-pesticide ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Longer and a far more concentrated dose.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    The guy that caused the fall of the last tower is invisible to Zombies.
    Would explain why the zombies just ran past him in Dunbar though..... although i agree, don't understand how/why it works. I trust in Kc to be able to explain it. He isn't a person that just magically makes something work. Remember the skepticism about the symbols?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    What a classic. Haha.

This might have made him enjoy the torture more...
    Oh, that is a classic, man.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    To be honest, when they came up with B&R driving, and then it revealed they had Tardust running behind the jeep, i suddenly wished they had been playing "Eye of the Tiger" on the radio in the background.

Not only would that have been funny, but it fit's both Burt and Riley's personality. In addition it would have added an additional amount of psychological aspect to the torture for tardust.
    Likes Storm, YetAnotherBloodyCheek, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    To be honest, when they came up with B&R driving, and then it revealed they had Tardust running behind the jeep, i suddenly wished they had been playing "Eye of the Tiger" on the radio in the background.

Not only would that have been funny, but it fit's both Burt and Riley's personality. In addition it would have added an additional amount of psychological aspect to the torture for tardust.
    Would of been another great motivator for Tardust.....

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    OK, quite a lot to bite into in this episode, where to begin....?

I loved the comedy at Dunbar, CJ's crazy surveillance and her casual lack of understanding that some people might not like being spied on 24/7, had me in stitches. And Kelly playing the "cool aunt" role complete with "shot, shot shot!" chant...pure gold.
    And I love Pegs, but she does make me facepalm a lot. Whether because she's being the stick in the mud who won't let Hope drink or her line about "When Michael says he wants to be alone, I just know it means he needs to talk." That makes me feel sorry for the guy, it really does.

Now onto more serious matters:

Haze in the Mortuary.
    So Tanya seems to be through the woods when it comes to infection (although I know I can't be the only one who thought she was about to turn when she had to go back into the mortuary to get her notes. Always a bad sign when information is about to be delivered but has to be stalled.) But she is still showing signs of immunity. I really don't know what to make of all this other than what we've already learned.
    The other interesting thing is that the haze seems to comes from the decomposing zombie corpses (or maybe the gas gets trapped in the zombies and then slowly leeches back out after they die?) I wonder, maybe the zombies aren't a new phenomenon. What if there have been outbreaks in the distant past, followed by lots of zombie corpses getting trapped underground, releasing gas as they decompose, then the gas gets suddenly released thousands of years later and we get a new outbreak. OK maybe that deserves a

Alright and now for the final topic brought up in the episode:
    The ethical treatment of prisoners (or lack thereof) by Riley and Burt.
    I've always been a big fan of Riley, but I've said before that I don't like the path she's going down, and I still don't. Sure, their treatment of Tardust wasn't as bad as it could have been (as far as we know he still has all his appendages), but threatening to road haul the guy isn't something I can condone. Especially since I still don't think he was trying to hide anything and as someone else said I think the cabin was a last ditch hail mary on his part to save himself. And I wonder, if he hadn't thought of the cabin, what would Riley and Burt have done? I like to hope that the "just keep going and drag him" stuff was a bluff since not only would it have been well beyond the Moral Event Horizon, but also because it wouldn't have served their purpose of getting information. But the tone in Riley's voice makes me wonder if she isn't close to going completely off the deep end.
    I don't think any of this bodes well for Riley and Burt's future in the series. Going down this kind of dark path is a good way to coax karma into taking a big bite out of your ass, and I have a feeling that whatever they find in the cabin isn't going to end well for at least one of them.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post

As it appears to take some time, what about 10 hrs of this:

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Or, as an alternative:

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast