User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I guess I'll say it:

Scratch raises Nicholas after she wipes everyone else out.
    Mark the calendar: I agree with Osiris.
    Likes Mama_Chita, Lilydragon liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Well, damn. Episode dropped early and I slept right through it. Oh well only two pages so far so I guess I'm not that late to the party.

All the character interaction in this episode was great. But now I'm worried. Saul making peace with everyone else but Tanya, it just makes me feel like something's gonna go down now. Some people have already said that there are signs Saul might be the next to go, but I'm more worried that the other group heading for Dunbar are gonna be the ones to get hit, either by a zombie attack or by Scratch.

Speaking of Scratch, I had a moment when Lady ran off where I was just sure that Scratch was gonna pop out of some bushes and get the drop on everyone. Maybe I'm just paranoid at this point, but the longer we wait for her to make her move, the worse it's gonna be.

On another note, I wonder how the Duncan sweat bottles are gonna work. I thought they were gonna have set up the cameras, but their now they're gonna use his sweat as a masking agent? hmmmm... interesting plan, but there's some real potential for disaster there.

The only other thing I can think of to add right now is: just what in the Sam Hell is up with that cabin in the chapter artwork? How do we go from where we are now in the story to a cabin in the middle of the woods? Will Riley and Burt take Tardust to some secluded torture cabin? Is it where Scratch is hiding out now? Is it some connection with Ink that Michael, Vic, and Saul are gonna stumble onto? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Well, damn. Episode dropped early and I slept right through it. Oh well only two pages so far so I guess I'm not that late to the party.

All the character interaction in this episode was great. But now I'm worried. Saul making peace with everyone else but Tanya, it just makes me feel like something's gonna go down now. Some people have already said that there are signs Saul might be the next to go, but I'm more worried that the other group heading for Dunbar are gonna be the ones to get hit, either by a zombie attack or by Scratch.

Speaking of Scratch, I had a moment when Lady ran off where I was just sure that Scratch was gonna pop out of some bushes and get the drop on everyone. Maybe I'm just paranoid at this point, but the longer we wait for her to make her move, the worse it's gonna be.

On another note, I wonder how the Duncan sweat bottles are gonna work. I thought they were gonna have set up the cameras, but their now they're gonna use his sweat as a masking agent? hmmmm... interesting plan, but there's some real potential for disaster there.

The only other thing I can think of to add right now is: just what in the Sam Hell is up with that cabin in the chapter artwork? How do we go from where we are now in the story to a cabin in the middle of the woods? Will Riley and Burt take Tardust to some secluded torture cabin? Is it where Scratch is hiding out now? Is it some connection with Ink that Michael, Vic, and Saul are gonna stumble onto? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Yellow: No, Scratch is not stupid. She will move, when she has more than just the moment of surprise to her advantage.
    Green: 100%.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

I've been saying it for months: Saul's a goner... JOIN ME! Although, he does twist a knife in my gut more and more. Welcome to single parenthood Saul. And he does sound very resigned. Either his gonna die or find new purpose in life, but I don't see things happening that optimistically.

I think KC is having WAY too much fun watching us all freak out with Scratch's absence. Give us enough of a tease to know she's still out there and then wait. Oh the antici...

pation.
    Likes Mama_Chita, Footbutt, MrRedBeard, HardKor liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Scratch wont show up till the Finale.. I do not know why I think it. But I have a Feeling we will not hear from her till then.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    I've been saying it for months: Saul's a goner... JOIN ME! Although, he does twist a knife in my gut more and more. Welcome to single parenthood Saul. And he does sound very resigned. Either his gonna die or find new purpose in life, but I don't see things happening that optimistically.

I think KC is having WAY too much fun watching us all freak out with Scratch's absence. Give us enough of a tease to know she's still out there and then wait. Oh the antici...

pation.
    Stop that talk missy!!!!!
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    WHY IS SAUL BEING A GIANT DOUCHE NOZZLE?!?!?
    Likes katlero, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Ok, listenting now.....

Wait, Pegs and Michael are sleeping together? huh.

Typical that the baby goes quiet as soon as Pegs has him.....

At least Saul seems slightly more up beat now...... *sigh*

edit: Or not. He seems to be in doubt that all the plans are going to work....
    Last edited by Gooer; May 19th, 2014 at 10:44 AM.
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by BeauTimuS View Post
    First post:

Anyone else worried about them discussing their plans around the baby monitor with Scratch being unaccounted for?
    I thought so at first, but they'll have to discuss their plans in the company of the baby. Not that they should worry that Nicholas would spill the beans, just that they have the monitor on when he's alone or sleeping, and talking at that time might wake him. Still a possibility, though.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Tanya is in the red suburban.

red cars= bad luck. That's science.

alls I got.