User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    If Victor were loyal to Scratch I would imagine that during the assualt on the Colony, when Victor comes running up the stairs Scratch would not have tucked tail and ran. Rather she would have let it be known right then and there that Victor was one of hers and then BAM BAM BAM down goes Saul, down goes CJ, down goes Burt.

You wanna take it from here Bam Bam?
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlarken View Post
    Ermm... But if Victor was part of The Family, why would he have gone to the Colony instead of remaining with his fellow escaped prisoners? Also, the Mallers would have found out about the Colony far earlier than they actually did, with Victor as a member of the Family. What would have been the point of him joining up with the Towerfolk and staying with them for as long as he did without making any sort of offensive move or betrayal? One could argue that he was not loyal to Darai, rather to Scratch, and acted on her orders to finally have an opportunity to snatch Pegs... But he has had so many chances to do that and done nothing. Or are you meaning that he's pulled a Kalani and is now loyal to everyone?
    We do not know when Victor got to the colony. He says he was not there when the rescues were still happening. The Maller Modus Operanti was to investigate and then infiltrate. We also must remember that Victor was only with the tower a few days, before Scratch turns it to rubble.

I am not planting a flag screaming Victor is with Durai. My point is more the beauty of KC's writing. He has a very detailed world, but there is also an even greater possibility of plot arcs behind the scenes.

Victor seems to have removed a ring from his ring finger just prior to meeting Kelly.

Victor hears that Michael was from the Tower. This sounds a lot like where Hope and Sean came from. In my twisted world trying to link patterns, I think this could be significant. Maybe it is not. But, maybe Victor thought that the survivors of CJ's Tower reconstituted.

Like I said, I am most likely just nuts. There are some things that seem out of place. Look, 6,000,000,000+ dead and Durai, Scratch and Tardust are afraid of what the members of the other tower might be? ZOMG, 6 billion dead and that other tower might have a guy who was on the SWAT team or a prison guard living there. We are so screwed now!

And what the hell is Ink so afraid of? ( yes, I know Osiris, I should not end a sentence in a preposition. 8) )the world is kaput and Ink has to build up his army of Super Guardians to protect himself from what?

Maybe the story is just a straight forward TEOTWAWKI story instigated by a mad scientist, but I hope for something more complex. But, alas, there is not much time left for complexity.
    Likes Z Sniper, Storm, Jannit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    And what the hell is Ink so afraid of? ( yes, I know Osiris, I should not end a sentence in a preposition. 8) )the world is kaput and Ink has to build up his army of Super Guardians to protect himself from what?
    Good news, Grog! You can end sentences with all the prepositions you want. Oxford says so: http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2...-prepositions/
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

joint-point-counter-joint

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    This is totally unrelated to the previous posts above. I have been thinking about what Scratch is probably going to do next. Some people did already mention that she could use some electronic devices or even hack the baby monitor. Well, on the other hand, why should she for simplicity's sake set up a bunch of explosive charges which can be triggered remotely? The colony is - still - relatively safe ground. On the other hand, the routes to take seem to be very predictable. Have then String and Hammer fire fire their rounds at the vehicles from strategic positions and that is it.

And Team Good does not have the FORD.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Another builder episode...I like watching the puzzle pieces get stacked into the Jenga tower as we breath and wait for more. Skittles is hardcore, going on the treadmill for three hours. I assume he was going at a light jog. Although he did ditch the group. As a fan of Skittles I do hope we see him return before everything is set and done.
    Of course Pegs would be a babysitter, hahaha!
    Saul, Victor and Michael in the field, awesome times ahead! Screw your rule Michael, trios seem to have as good as luck as anyone can get in this world.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yea, Skittles is in awesome shape. After running for three hours at a pace to generate sweat, what does he do? He runs away! Great endurance. Hmmm... One of the drugs in Ink's Beheomoth Coctail puts red blood cell production into over drive. Skittles even says they do not get tired.

Taaah Daaaah....

Likes Storm liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Yea, Skittles is in awesome shape. After running for three hours at a pace to generate sweat, what does he do? He runs away! Great endurance. Hmmm... One of the drugs in Ink's Beheomoth Coctail puts red blood cell production into over drive. Skittles even says they do not get tired.

Taaah Daaaah....

I guess that it will take some time before even Skittles can be classified as Forrest Gump class runner...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112