User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    This is totally unrelated to the previous posts above. I have been thinking about what Scratch is probably going to do next. Some people did already mention that she could use some electronic devices or even hack the baby monitor. Well, on the other hand, why should she for simplicity's sake set up a bunch of explosive charges which can be triggered remotely? The colony is - still - relatively safe ground. On the other hand, the routes to take seem to be very predictable. Have then String and Hammer fire fire their rounds at the vehicles from strategic positions and that is it.

And Team Good does not have the FORD.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Another builder episode...I like watching the puzzle pieces get stacked into the Jenga tower as we breath and wait for more. Skittles is hardcore, going on the treadmill for three hours. I assume he was going at a light jog. Although he did ditch the group. As a fan of Skittles I do hope we see him return before everything is set and done.
    Of course Pegs would be a babysitter, hahaha!
    Saul, Victor and Michael in the field, awesome times ahead! Screw your rule Michael, trios seem to have as good as luck as anyone can get in this world.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yea, Skittles is in awesome shape. After running for three hours at a pace to generate sweat, what does he do? He runs away! Great endurance. Hmmm... One of the drugs in Ink's Beheomoth Coctail puts red blood cell production into over drive. Skittles even says they do not get tired.

Taaah Daaaah....

Likes Storm liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Yea, Skittles is in awesome shape. After running for three hours at a pace to generate sweat, what does he do? He runs away! Great endurance. Hmmm... One of the drugs in Ink's Beheomoth Coctail puts red blood cell production into over drive. Skittles even says they do not get tired.

Taaah Daaaah....

I guess that it will take some time before even Skittles can be classified as Forrest Gump class runner...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112