Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    So word association, stream of consciousness thinking and the chapter title has had me singing "ice ice baby" in my head....all day.

thanks for that
    Likes MrRedBeard, HardKor liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I think this thread is in the wrong place on the page
    SKITTLES?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Anyone taken a close look at the Chapter Art? Aren't those "zombie control icons" on the side of the cabin?

Link to big image:
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/wp-cont...ay18-FINAL.jpg
    Likes Jannit, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Every moment in that episode, at least after the night scene, I was on tenterhooks that Scratch was just going to show up with akimbo guns or a rocket launcher or something. Especially when Pegs ran back to get the baby. I was waiting for her to scream and Scratch to grab her. All I can say afterwards is 'phew', because I love Pegs. That scene between her and Saul was my favorite of the episode. So well acted, and her having the guts to call him out on his blaming everyone was great. Bravo, Pegs.

I honestly get where Saul is coming from with the way he treats his mother. It's not right, definitely not, but I can understand the thought process. He needs at least one person to blame, and since she was the one most directly tied to the failed saving-of-Lizzy effort, he must find her the easiest one to whom he can allot blame. I have a feeling he's going to die on this mission or make a detrimental mistake because of his current emotional state that puts people in danger.

What a great episode. When Michael's voiceover started at the end, I felt this impending sense... Not quite of doom, per say, but of finality. The end is coming, and this was definitely a calm before storm episode. Das Ende naht.
    Last edited by Vlarken; May 20th, 2014 at 01:33 PM.
    Likes Footbutt, Kc liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Anyone taken a close look at the Chapter Art? Aren't those "zombie control icons" on the side of the cabin?

Link to big image:
    Bear traps? You mean the ones Scratch is going to use to capture Michael, and Saul? But not Victor, he'll be too busy gettin' assssssssssssss.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post

Link to big image:
    Yeah, I noticed those too. There's also a cage on the ground. Looks like a hunter's cabin.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    11. The comment Micheal makes about the problem with the well being a pressure issue, i.e. low water pressure.
    That's what i meant by number 7.

"7. The pressure Pete and Max are feeling but are NOT getting from the well."

I should have added,

11. The pressure on us to figure out what is going to happen before it does.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Sooooo, Duncan runs out of the Colony on foot. MILES away from his water tower. Where's he gonna go?

*Cough *cough He runs into Scratch *Cough *cough

With Duncan, Scratch can learn: Any plans discussed around Duncan, and the location of Dunbar Tower! (Which C.J. keeps ominously touting its impenetrability.)
    Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Michael - "Didn't get much sleep last night"
    Victor - "Oh?! The Baby!??!"
    Michael - "Yeah... Something like that..."

Michael agrees with all of us that Pegs is a whiney baby!!!! +1 for the Forums!!!
    Haha yes my thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I doubt they even shared their plans with Skittles. Even so, i don't think he'd tell her straight up: if he remembered Angel, he would remember the Mallers (think he met them before, before the first encounter). Possible torture of Skittles? Doubt it though, not much time left, and we still have the inevitable scene with Riley, Burt and Tardust....
    He knows about the cameras plan

Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    in reply to female stereotypes comment
    Priceless

And that finishes up the forum comment round up for tonight's recording.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

I seem to be on the opposite end of the spectrum with this. I think it is more likely that the second group will be attacked. Scratch has been stalking out Pegs specifically and CJ promised to keep Saul's boy safe. IF it comes down to it I see Tanya getting killed and Saul grieving because he never said goodbye. They are all in one truck but getting supplies and a still broken Puck and blind Hope into the house will leave gaps that Scratch can exploit.
    Likes HardKor liked this post
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    yea I was kind of disappointed in this episode. I was hoping for more of Burt and Riley, and see what Tardust might loose. speaking of that Does Burt and Riley know it was Tardust was the one that tried to rape Lizzy? I don't remember if that ever came up. I am currently going back through the seasons 1-3.
    I think Saul is acting like a punk to be that way towards his mother. He should know better than that. Hes going to regret it later. Cause, I feel that Tanya is going to get killed off soon. it just felt like it was leading up to that.
    Im thinking 6 remain episodes either have to have something major go down where at least Scratch gets hers; and they lose at least half of group.
    Likes HardKor liked this post

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast