User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Sooooo, Duncan runs out of the Colony on foot. MILES away from his water tower. Where's he gonna go?

*Cough *cough He runs into Scratch *Cough *cough

With Duncan, Scratch can learn: Any plans discussed around Duncan, and the location of Dunbar Tower! (Which C.J. keeps ominously touting its impenetrability.)
    I doubt they even shared their plans with Skittles. Even so, i don't think he'd tell her straight up: if he remembered Angel, he would remember the Mallers (think he met them before, before the first encounter). Possible torture of Skittles? Doubt it though, not much time left, and we still have the inevitable scene with Riley, Burt and Tardust....

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I doubt they even shared their plans with Skittles. Even so, i don't think he'd tell her straight up: if he remembered Angel, he would remember the Mallers (think he met them before, before the first encounter). Possible torture of Skittles? Doubt it though, not much time left, and we still have the inevitable scene with Riley, Burt and Tardust....
    Not just that. I don't think Skittles could handle the torture. With his mental state I think any torture would break him. As in him just being a screaming mess and she would have to off him. Not in the he will tell her what she knows way. His mind is very very fragile. I really believe anything but kid gloves would make him a complete mad man. Just talking about the sky and birds and trees. He would be in his own mind.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Chapter 46-1 Under pressure.

SO MANY meanings!

1. It could very well be the meaning we all expect pressure on Tardust from B&R as they put his head in a vice

2. Could be pressure on Saul from Lizzy's death and now strained relationship with his mother.

3. Could be the pressure on Michael, Vic, and Saul to find the other tunnel and not get eaten in the process.

4. It could be the pressure of Saul's return to field work after his long exile at Dunbar at a time when he may or may not be fully up to the task.

5. There is the constant pressure of Scratch lurking around the colony and not knowing what she will do.

6. It could be the pressure Cj feels now that she is in charge of Dunbar's safety again, only this time with very few people trained in defense.

7. The pressure Pete and Max are feeling but are NOT getting from the well.

8. It could be the pressure on Duncan to "sweat to the oldies" before Ink finds where he is.

9. The Pressure Michael is getting from lack of sleep and an upset girlfriend at 3am.

10. or maybe this is all just a cry for help from KC and the staff.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    Not just that. I don't think Skittles could handle the torture. With his mental state I think any torture would break him. As in him just being a screaming mess and she would have to off him. Not in the he will tell her what she knows way. His mind is very very fragile. I really believe anything but kid gloves would make him a complete mad man. Just talking about the sky and birds and trees. He would be in his own mind.
    Which might mean he can't be broken into telling Scratch what she wants: He's already broke, and would just ramble on....Like usual.
    Likes Verse liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Angel only assumed that Skittles met the Mallers, based on Skittles saying that it has been a long time since he met good people. Also, any torture of Skittles would be outside of the audiences' view. Perhaps something like another prisoner exchange offer, if they think Skittles is a part of the Colony.

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    Which might mean he can't be broken into telling Scratch what she wants: He's already broke, and would just ramble on....Like usual.
    I actually have a difficult time imagining that Skittles could show the location of Dunbar. Remember how he freaked out at any mention of the word Tower?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Chapter 46-1 Under pressure.

SO MANY meanings!

1. It could very well be the meaning we all expect pressure on Tardust from B&R as they put his head in a vice

2. Could be pressure on Saul from Lizzy's death and now strained relationship with his mother.

3. Could be the pressure on Michael, Vic, and Saul to find the other tunnel and not get eaten in the process.

4. It could be the pressure of Saul's return to field work after his long exile at Dunbar at a time when he may or may not be fully up to the task.

5. There is the constant pressure of Scratch lurking around the colony and not knowing what she will do.

6. It could be the pressure Cj feels now that she is in charge of Dunbar's safety again, only this time with very few people trained in defense.

7. The pressure Pete and Max are feeling but are NOT getting from the well.

8. It could be the pressure on Duncan to "sweat to the oldies" before Ink finds where he is.

9. The Pressure Michael is getting from lack of sleep and an upset girlfriend at 3am.

10. or maybe this is all just a cry for help from KC and the staff.
    11. The comment Micheal makes about the problem with the well being a pressure issue, i.e. low water pressure.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Naa, just a stereotypical girl complaining when she isn't right.... *crowd goes ooooh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    "OOOHHH SNAP!!!!"

#SHOTSFIRED

Likes Footbutt, MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor, Gnex, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    Oh shit, I've been rumbled! *runs for the hills*

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Yeah. That was the point I was trying to make. He either wouldn't talk because he is broken, or break to the point they could get nothing out of him.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Lol, I forgot about some of the episodes earlier this season. I forgot about the ring scene. Lol

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast