Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
Well, damn. Episode dropped early and I slept right through it. Oh well only two pages so far so I guess I'm not that late to the party.

All the character interaction in this episode was great. But now I'm worried. Saul making peace with everyone else but Tanya, it just makes me feel like something's gonna go down now. Some people have already said that there are signs Saul might be the next to go, but I'm more worried that the other group heading for Dunbar are gonna be the ones to get hit, either by a zombie attack or by Scratch.

Speaking of Scratch, I had a moment when Lady ran off where I was just sure that Scratch was gonna pop out of some bushes and get the drop on everyone. Maybe I'm just paranoid at this point, but the longer we wait for her to make her move, the worse it's gonna be.

On another note, I wonder how the Duncan sweat bottles are gonna work. I thought they were gonna have set up the cameras, but their now they're gonna use his sweat as a masking agent? hmmmm... interesting plan, but there's some real potential for disaster there.

The only other thing I can think of to add right now is: just what in the Sam Hell is up with that cabin in the chapter artwork? How do we go from where we are now in the story to a cabin in the middle of the woods? Will Riley and Burt take Tardust to some secluded torture cabin? Is it where Scratch is hiding out now? Is it some connection with Ink that Michael, Vic, and Saul are gonna stumble onto? Inquiring minds want to know!
Yellow: No, Scratch is not stupid. She will move, when she has more than just the moment of surprise to her advantage.
Green: 100%.