Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
yea I was kind of disappointed in this episode. I was hoping for more of Burt and Riley, and see what Tardust might loose. speaking of that Does Burt and Riley know it was Tardust was the one that tried to rape Lizzy? I don't remember if that ever came up. I am currently going back through the seasons 1-3.
I think Saul is acting like a punk to be that way towards his mother. He should know better than that. Hes going to regret it later. Cause, I feel that Tanya is going to get killed off soon. it just felt like it was leading up to that.
Im thinking 6 remain episodes either have to have something major go down where at least Scratch gets hers; and they lose at least half of group.
I don't think it's gonna come up. The only ones who knew about it were Lizzy and Bricks who are both gone, Tardust who sure as hell isn't going to bring up the subject, and Scratch who probably isn't going to have reason to bring it up. The only possible way I could see the subject come up would be if Tardust somehow earns Burt and Riley's trust and teams up with them only for Scratch to use that information to cover an an escape/sow discord.