Well, someone shot up the coast guard chopper at LAX, which is a stones throw away from the mallers mall. It is possible that the sat phone they had with that chopper somehow made it to the colony. Glenn said the scavengers found it, it is not something that coast guard left with survivors at the colony.

Victor showed up after the colony was established.

Victor wore a ring of some kind up until very recently when he meets Michael, Pegs and Kelly. Kelly makes reference to how the lack of a ring on his finger outside the colony's hospital. My guess is it is a tan line. Was it really a wedding ring or something more ominous like a family ring???

Victor says he was an insurance salesman. Maybe, but it could also be a euphemism for a protection racket. Pay me every month so I do not break your shit.

If the Policestation was a good place to observe the colony for Victor, Saul and CJ, it would be a good place for Scratch and other mallers to observe the colony. Maybe victor was doing that, rather than playing hookie while he was supposed to be scavenging. But, I am just getting warmed up. When Lizzy was in the truck with Tardust and Bricks, he says there was this time at the Police Station... Could be nothing, could be something.

When CJ gets the jump on Saul and Vuctor saves his ass, it was Victor that pointed out that she cannot be a maller because it was an all male prison. It is not like Victor spent a whole lot of time at the Tower before this incident. Three days? Maybe he got a big information Dump off microphone, but I think I only remember him hearing Mallers were escaped prisoners, not escaped prisoners from Eastern Bay.

How the hell does Victor know to drop a laugh line about Rile's Sexuality and Angel's frustration on the way to the golf course?

I have always felt that Michael's original line about not so much for anyone to read, but my own sanity was trying to come to terms with a betrayal or how the hell did he get wrapped up in this Family Thing. We're Alive, a story of Revenge...

But, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.