Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Wait... there no bacon?!
    If you can roll either 11 or 12 with two dice, pay 25 mana points and deal at least 50 damage when fighting unarmed, then you can convert 5 bacon into 1 beer... And of course Victor can do this, even if he doesn't have any dice... *Nodnods*
    ..........This random post of mine made me want to see some sort of WA collection Card game thingie...
    Name: Michael Cross
    HP: 25
    Special ability: Can run fast (adds 3 to speed) and keep his thoughts clear in tough situations (adds 2 to intelligence)
    Weak spot: Turns into a crying whimp if he's injured, especially if it's by a door or if the damage goes to his arm

To get a bit more serious though, even if it's almost 4AM and I should have been asleep hours ago... I don't really have much to say about this week's episode, other than it's nice to see Saul finally getting back out where the action's happening. I have a bad feeling that we'll lose him though... Either him or Tanya, but I just think she's got more stuff to figure out.
    CJ's saying sorry? YAAAY! (Adds 10 reputation points to Chenwe)
    Let's hope their sweat experiment 2.0 actually Works... It better do, it's just plain gross!

As someone else has mentioned... There's quite a lot that still needs to happen, and we only have three chapters left. On the other hand, it's about three hours too, and a lot can happen in such a short time... Look at 34-36...
    It's weird to think that it's soon over though. I haven't followed the show from the beginning, unfortunately, but rather from the middle of season three, but it has still been some awesome two years! I'll certainly miss these Little 30 minutes of über excitement each monday...
    Hmm... So the cover art is a cabin? Could it be at the lake maybe? Can't remember if they descriped the houses and stuff around there... Not sure how that would tie into the story though, unless Scratch is actually lurking nearby to attack them.

I expect to hear from poor Tardust NeXT episode, he is for sure under pressure if Riley succeets in her project... From the cliffhanger Kc left us with, I kinda doubt it though... But WHO knows?
    Last edited by Storm; May 20th, 2014 at 06:59 PM.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post