User Tag List

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    p.s. If you don't recognize that clown you are missing out on a really interesting film.
    Vulgar!!!! That movie is messed up but definitely a must see.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Wow that was a lot to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    my 'rebuttle' to that would be:
    then why doesn't Skittles follow any other symbols like the rest of the horde?

it didn't sound like he knew/remembered how he let Ink in to Dunbar, but that is the biggest question for me. i would think ANYone the on-duty guard doesn't recognize at the gate would alert others of a possible intruder.
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Well, I guess you have to keep in mind that he suffered a severe trauma from that incident. It might just be a locked memory in his mind.
    Exactly. I was thinking about his mental capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah, this is what I'm suspecting. He seems to be ignored the same way that Jay ignored Datu after they were both bitten, and the way the zombies ignored Ink after he was bitten. Maybe he is a slow turner too. Even better, if slow turning is a genetic trait then, how amazing would it be if it is revealed that he had a brother in Dunbar with him. A brother named James? A brother named James who escapes with Sean and Hope to the Colony? A brother named James who escapes with Sean and Hope to the Colony but is said to later die from some infection? A brother named James who escapes with Sean and Hope to the Colony but is said to later die from some infection, but was actually euthanized for being a slow turner after biting Tanya?
    Way to take it to another level!

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Sure. Maybe he did not remember how he let Ink in, because at that moment his "zombie-side" had full control over him. Could be similar with what Datu "felt" or "thought", when the symbols took partial control over him. He was not able to describe the meaning or translate the symbols to the survivors - maybe, because this part of his brain was defunct when zombie-Datu was in charge.
    That could explain why Duncan doesn't seem to remember or doesn't really acknowledge remembering walking past the zombies. My question is what if their wrong about the smell entirely and the zombies don't see him as a viable host due to brain activity? That's going to get ugly quick.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post

My question is what if their wrong about the smell entirely and the zombies don't see him as a viable host due to brain activity? That's going to get ugly quick.
    Never thought of that. Uh Oh!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132