User Tag List

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    prediction time yet?

i've been relistening to some older chapters "Red Winter" when Puck and Michael are talking about the map that the Fort Irwin team from LA made. Puck explains:
    "For what's it worth, the Team's map says the Naval Base is clear. Give's a good route, staging areas, and info on the local ground wells. The Port is good to go when Kimmet wants to access the Pacific."

i'm curious if Michael suplimented this info with CJ's when she designated the new micro-colonies... or maybe he forgot about it? the info happened pretty much right before all Hell broke loose in Boulder and Ft. Irwin.

i wonder if the Port/ground well info will have any significance on future events or it was just a throw-away.
    I am not certain. Would such a place offer enough resources for people to last long - like, would they have some ground on the Naval Base which they could use as acres?
    But I could think of the Naval Base as some kind of a military outpost for a short amount of time. Considering the few chapters remaining for We're Alive I really have doubts that the NB will be introduced and established as an important location ...
    But I may be wrong.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    EVERYTHING has significance! KC is too good at trailing the breadcrumbs. Might be a good place for sanctuary.
    Think of all the bread KC waste to get all his breadcrumbs tho......

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Think of all the bread KC waste to get all his breadcrumbs tho......
    Now you know why CJ had so much trouble keeping the supplies for the Colony available for a longer period of time ...
    Likes Red Shirt, Eviebae, Storm, Gnex liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Woop, bring it on!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    It is so desperately time for some J-E-N-N-A M-c-C-O-M-B-I-E action!
    Likes zombie Danny, Eviebae, Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    #anticipation

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

prediction time yet?

i've been relistening to some older chapters "Red Winter" when Puck and Michael are talking about the map that the Fort Irwin team from LA made. Puck explains:
    "For what's it worth, the Team's map says the Naval Base is clear. Give's a good route, staging areas, and info on the local ground wells. The Port is good to go when Kimmet wants to access the Pacific."

i'm curious if Michael suplimented this info with CJ's when she designated the new micro-colonies... or maybe he forgot about it? the info happened pretty much right before all Hell broke loose in Boulder and Ft. Irwin.

i wonder if the Port/ground well info will have any significance on future events or it was just a throw-away.
    I think that the main problem with the ground water would be the same as that in the Colony; ACCESS. There is not likely to be any military equipment there, as the station was closed in 1997. I don't know for sure, but the security walls may no longer be in place. It is, however, on an island. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Beach_Naval_Shipyard
    Likes Eviebae liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I am not certain. Would such a place offer enough resources for people to last long - like, would they have some ground on the Naval Base which they could use as acres?
    But I could think of the Naval Base as some kind of a military outpost for a short amount of time. Considering the few chapters remaining for We're Alive I really have doubts that the NB will be introduced and established as an important location ...
    But I may be wrong.
    Best wishes!
    Liam
    i guess what i'm looking at is the potential "outro" to the story. if they have to do a bit of "well hopping" to survive, i can see the groundwork being laid out for the story.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i guess what i'm looking at is the potential "outro" to the story. if they have to do a bit of "well hopping" to survive, i can see the groundwork being laid out for the story.
    Personally, I think that either Ink is killed which means that there will be no more running away necessary or the story ends on a sad note.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Does anyone think that the story will end with the downfall of Scratch & or Ink, or a rescue to a sanctuary, or an escape to a safer place to begin anew? Perhaps all or some of these?
    Likes Alizée, Eviebae liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast