Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
def could be the case. Another thing to note is not only does blood pass between the mother and child, but also cells, on a chromosomal level. This could help explain the emaciated mother they found. Could be a reaction to his "y" chromosome in her body. Fun stuff to think about (!)

I'm really surprised more people aren't up in arms with how simplistic tanyas explanation of the language thing was. But, is what it is....i buy it...but its all what I've said before. Kinda like tardusts drughouse.

btw...t00t!
I'm not totally sure that Tanya's explanation was simplistic, it seemed plausible, especially as the Little Ones are more like toddlers right now, and it's been my experience that Ts understand pics better. We might not understand them well enough, because really, only a child's parents (and sometimes not even then!) can understand their child's baby talk. Once again, I feel like I'm reaching.

I'm reaching for the

Also, just throwing it out there, but the markings that Datu could read? Is it possible it's a little like Egyptian hieroglyphics before the Rosetta Stone? The normal people might be able to read them, but only until they find their "Rosetta"? And could, maybe, Skittles be it?

Yup, yup, Definitely!

Also, because I haven't done it m'self, SKITTLES!!!