Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
So Litmaster, where the Distorted Truths in this eps? Even ought Tardust shouldn't be trust, he doesn't sound like he is lying. His voice sound pretty normal and the things he said doesn't sound not that far off.
Good question. I'm thinking that most of the "distorted truths " were mentioned by the group at the helicopter. Some of their suppositions may turn out to be true, others false. So KC keeps throwing the flying squid monster at us…

It seems to me that Tardust is telling the truth so far, but who knows? The guy such a little weasel. It seems to me that he is a relatively weak person, who has managed to parlay his knowledge of chemicals and drugs into a key role and survival for himself.

It occurs to me that this knowledge might come in useful for our heroes. Tardust seems the type to side with any group as long is it means saving his own skin. Not that they are ever really going to trust him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is able to engineer the particular type of explosives that KODI can carry down the rabbit hole and put an end to Ink once and for all.

"The enemy of my enemy…"