User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should the WA finale be available the night of the premiere for $5?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! $5 isn't unreasonable, since it will be available free later.

14 42.42%
  • Yes, $5 is fine, but maybe the day or a few AFTER the live event.

4 12.12%
  • No, what you have in place now is fine.

2 6.06%
  • No, I don't think you should do that. That's why there's a premiere.

7 21.21%
  • Yes and No. I like turtles.

6 18.18%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Sorry, i voted "Yes! $5 isn't unreasonable, since it will be available free later." only because I read it wrong. Haha. I totally agree with Osiris on this one.
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I totally appreciate Kc's willingness to entertain the idea of giving everyone a shot at getting it early though.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Lit- yeah, night of is out of the question. That was just an option to put out there to try and poll to the two extremes. But, do you think that it could be something to do early? And if so, how long?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Two days maybe? I'd gladly pay to get it earlier. I don't know what it would cost for me to come to the live event, since I live in Denmark, but it would probably be more than I can afort at the moment... I would love to show up however...
    I don't really know though, I guess people could also wait that extra week to get it for free, but meh...
    I love the idea of making some extra content/stuff that fans can buy though.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Lit- yeah, night of is out of the question. That was just an option to put out there to try and poll to the two extremes. But, do you think that it could be something to do early? And if so, how long?
    Well, if you want to use it as a means to generate extra cash, then I guess I'll go with Todd and say the Monday after the live event (what's that... the 21st?). After thinking it over, I'm not bothered by the fact that other people will get to listen to it early who didn't go to the live event--many who would like to go aren't able to, after all.

The biggest reasons I'm going to the live event don't have to do with listening to the finale early, actually. Even if it weren't being offered, I'd still want to go to LA and attend the live event, mostly to meet other fans in person and have fun on a cross-country road trip. The 'listening early' thing is just icing on the cake for me.

So yeah, I'll go with Todd and say that you should put it online on Monday, July 21st, for those who want to pay 5 bucks to hear it early.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm, Gooer liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Well, if you want to use it as a means to generate extra cash, then I guess I'll go with Todd and say the Monday after the live event (what's that... the 21st?). After thinking it over, I'm not bothered by the fact that other people will get to listen to it early who didn't go to the live event--many who would like to go aren't able to, after all.

The biggest reasons I'm going to the live event don't have to do with listening to the finale early, actually. Even if it weren't being offered, I'd still want to go to LA and attend the live event, mostly to meet other fans in person and have fun on a cross-country road trip. The 'listening early' thing is just icing on the cake for me.

So yeah, I'll go with Todd and say that you should put it online on Monday, July 21st, for those who want to pay 5 bucks to hear it early.
    Ok, cool. So I think most people are in a consensus that Monday the 21st is the earliest to release it then? The live event is still the premiere, and then this would be next in line the following Monday. The streaming event will still most likely be a cool thing because there will be a live talk show afterwards for a Q and A. Still, cool things to come

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    The 21st sounds like a good idea.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I just want to say that I'm not going to the premiere because I CAN'T! You who are going to be able to go are getting something I can't have even if I listened to it the night of. It would make me feel included and less sad to listen to it the day of.
    Likes Gooer, Storm liked this post
    SKITTLES?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Oh, and I'd pay $25 to hear it the day of
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Gooer, Storm, MickGinger liked this post
    SKITTLES?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Oh, and I'd pay $25 to hear it the day of
    Funny... Cause I have a feeling I'd be willing to do that as well... Lol!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast