User Tag List

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Ok, so today is a bit different, and I'm giving you all an Alternate version of 45-1.
    Why?
    Because this one had us stumped right up to the very end. The order the chapter was written, and the way it came across in the editing process were two different products.

So, some last minute tweaking, changed music cues, and moved where certain things are in the episode. It's practically the same episode, except the order of scenes is a little different.

Check it out, and post your thoughts.

Password to DL is "forum"
    http://tbf.me/a/FoCMT
    I loved it. Both versions were really good. This one seemed more like the style of previous episodes and provided mini-cliffhangers which make it even more exciting.

Status
    Achievements:

Oh I get why its broken up like this though. The timelines are too far apart from Burt/Riley and Datu/Michael/Victor. I swear I'm slow today.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    at least this settle the question of Riley feelings for Lizzie and Angel. I think Burt will fuck up Tardust, cause of what he almost did to Lizzie, when she was kicked out of the Tower. This episode was before they came back to see Lizzie. So, the person that Burt killed was Tardust I think.
    at least this one didnt make me cry.

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Predictions:

Burt dies 45-3
    Riley dies 45-3
    You're now on record. Let's see if it sticks.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    alrighty, couple things of note for me.

fellow builder buddy osi already pointed out that with burts drill set up for the clutch to engage, it would have taken him a millennia to get through that lock. nevertheless, it was cool to actually hear the sound effect of that used. (to be fair, in that situation though, burt should have been using an impact driver. no clutch to fucks with..but whatever, still cool).

the discussion between burt and riley was very nice. in many ways the situation now between burt and riley is much like that of burt and saul before. kind of a father daughter thing? (I don't know, perhaps im the only one to see it that way) but for not actually being a father...burt has had some incredibly fatherly moments.

I think we have overlooked one reason tardust would have his own "secret lair"....how did he end up in prison? whats the term "tardust" apply to? what did riley comment about the houses "aroma"....would the rest of the mallers approve of one of the upper management starting his drug habit up again? doubtful. not saying that's it...but if it looks like/smells like/acts like a meth lab.... *edit: to be clear, im not implying that's what he's doing there now but previously..like pre tower fall previously, when he could listen to the radios and get high all day previously

them fuckers sure did fill that giant hole in quickly......

I think that's all I got
    todd-0
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Apr 21st, 2014 at 10:19 PM.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    Yea it was like having mini-cliffhangers.
    Yay for mini-cliffhangers! ^^ We need a ton of them before 7/19.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    at least this settle the question of Riley feelings for Lizzie and Angel. I think Burt will fuck up Tardust, cause of what he almost did to Lizzie, when she was kicked out of the Tower. This episode was before they came back to see Lizzie. So, the person that Burt killed was Tardust I think.
    Can't be the case, since what we're hearing from them now takes place after they returned in chapter 42. They're now out again to continue the hunt. Besides that, Tardust and Scratch were watching the colony as they move out, which is also after Burt and Riley returned...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    You're now on record. Let's see if it sticks.
    I'm on record with a lot of shit.
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    Where does it say Burt killed someone? Not sure if i'm being dumb... And I don't think anyone besides Lizzy and Tardust knew who was involved. Yes, people knew it happened, but not who tried it on with Lizzy.....
    Likes runs4theheckofit liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Riley liking Lizzy and not Angel only brings up more unanswered questions. Before season three started, the forums talked about this a lot. At the beginning of season three Kelly joked about losing Angel and Lizzy, which one was her friend and which one she liked. I thought KC was only poking fun at everyone. The reason I bring this up, is back around chapter 8, when they started on the mission to track the zombies, Riley said she knew the real reason she went to the mission, but it was never stated. I thought, she liked Angel. I was sure about it from her reaction to Angels death back at the colony. So what was the real reason Riley went on the dangerous mission tracking zombies? The placement of the statement seemed to have meaning.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Litmaster, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast