User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

Zombie communication

Ink is communicating with his minions via symbols that only they and recently deceased poor Datu can understand. We now know via Datu that he was seeing his environment as if viewing it remotely from inside the back of his head. One could assume that the zombies are suffering from a " locked in syndrome " as experienced by stroke or some severely brain injured patients, that would be truly terrifying and cruel. They are being driven by their biological drives to feed etc. Ink must be able to communicate by voice, I don't think Kc would let him use telepathy. If the inkilings see him as their father, I can understand them obeying him. How would he control the behemoths ? One was patrolling Caine Hospital and how did all the other zombies suddenly arrive to attack Saul and the others, if they were not all already on site? I hope this will all be answered by Kc in the end. This is really bugging me.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    I like the reference to locked in syndrome I was thinking something similar but the Wikipedia article on LIS sounds like it fits as symptoms of our thought. I don't think they're zombies.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiekiller100 View Post
    Ink is communicating with his minions via symbols that only they and recently deceased poor Datu can understand. We now know via Datu that he was seeing his environment as if viewing it remotely from inside the back of his head. One could assume that the zombies are suffering from a " locked in syndrome " as experienced by stroke or some severely brain injured patients, that would be truly terrifying and cruel. They are being driven by their biological drives to feed etc. Ink must be able to communicate by voice, I don't think Kc would let him use telepathy. If the inkilings see him as their father, I can understand them obeying him. How would he control the behemoths ? One was patrolling Caine Hospital and how did all the other zombies suddenly arrive to attack Saul and the others, if they were not all already on site? I hope this will all be answered by Kc in the end. This is really bugging me my ip birthday wishes tneb.
    I like the reference to locked in syndrome I was thinking something similar but the Wikipedia article
    Last edited by horioplino; Sep 20th, 2019 at 03:45 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by qreepii View Post
    I like the reference to locked in syndrome I was thinking something similar but the Wikipedia article on LIS sounds like it fits as symptoms of our thought.
    Not quite so. Locked-in syndrome doesn't imply any loss of awareness or cognitive function (Wikipedia).