User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The baby theory

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Why cannot Lil'Nick just be a little baby?

Eddie Murphy -> The Golden Child -> lame.
    Ghostbusters II -> baby Donald -> a mediocre sequel.
    Three Men And A Baby -> oh come on!

No "the special baby" storyline. We had too many "chosen one" arcs in the last decade.

It is trivial - human reproduction happens, deal with it. Saul is a dad now. That is enough, please no zombie midi-chlorians.
    I agree. Let's leave the specialness for when Little Nicky's older.

Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Just to check the time line: Lizzy & Saul had their alone time and than Saul got shot, right?

Unless there is was another instance when Saul was exposed, I don't think that Tommy's blood has anything to do with Lil'Nick.

Maybe Tanya & Saul are changing slowly because they where bit by slow turners or someone not fully changed - kinda like a vaccination.
    Likes Elisa, Eviebae, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    Just to check the time line: Lizzy & Saul had their alone time and than Saul got shot, right?

Unless there is was another instance when Saul was exposed, I don't think that Tommy's blood has anything to do with Lil'Nick.

Maybe Tanya & Saul are changing slowly because they where bit by slow turners or someone not fully changed - kinda like a vaccination.
    Exactomondo! Saul and Lizzy bumped uglies at the party before he was shot. So, the only thing that the baby could have gotten from him is what ever resistance to the infection that Saul has.
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    I believe that Tommy was fully turned when he was shot by Burt, albeit freshly turned, but the one slow turner that bit Tanya was still in stage (2 or 3?), so not sure if it still works like that....
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Tanya never proved they were immune and lizzy got pregnant before saul was infected so the baby wont have anything to do with zombies

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    So far; it seems to me that Saul and Tanya are immune. Their levels were going up and down but last we heard they were going down.

Their exposures were different, but they were both exposed (ignoring the bullet for the mo there was blood splatter on his wound)

Plus, and this is by far the most salient point:

I DON'T WANT BABY NICHOLAS TO BE A ZOMBIE!!!

*ahem*

His immunity + small population = a happy ending for every one
    SKITTLES?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Momma and Baby #13 sticks out from the rest like a sore thumb. In the jail, Ink had one inmate as a control. Could #13 have been the control of this group?

Was Baby #13 younger than the rest? I ask this because Micheal, Victor and Datu find evidence that the human bodies from the pile were given to the babies or mothers to eat. It was not specified as to which, if not both. Also, it and its mother seems to have died during birth. It was too young to have learned to kill from looking out of the window into the arena's floor.

Were they turned or not? Mother? Baby? Both or neither? According to the trail of blood, and Angel's account, it seemed that the captives were fed HUMAN flesh. Not Zombies. If they were not turned already then they wouldn't turn by eating human flesh. BUT zombies seem to prefer human flesh, also. (However, they eat each other too.)

The BIG question is WHERE ARE THE OTHER MOTHERS?
    Some people, and i might agree, that the mothers were eaten when the Little ones were born.

Another thing to note: number 13 DID stand out like a sore thumb. Obviously, it is important in some way. Is it just a control, or is it something different/more important than that?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Elisa liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Some people, and i might agree, that the mothers were eaten when the Little ones were born.

Another thing to note: number 13 DID stand out like a sore thumb. Obviously, it is important in some way. Is it just a control, or is it something different/more important than that?
    What if baby 13 is supposed to be Baby Nick? Then its discovered he's a slow turner and becomes supreme Little One and ushers in a new zombie age.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Don't you forget: The name "Nicholas" has the meaning of "victor/ vqnuisher/ winner of the people" ...

When we had the first discussions about the cracks in the ground at Inglewood, I remembered the "Doom"-theme, especially what was the core-idea behind the movie of "Doom". There special genes existed - some for the good, some for the bad. What, if on purpose or by accident Kc has established a similar concept about the zeeh-agent? What, if the zeeh-agent triggers some sort of evil spirit in most people, while a few others are affected the other way around.
    We think that Saul is immune. But what exactly does this mean? Does this mean that the zeeh-agent in his blood gets neutralized, or is it more like a "neutral" co-existent of Sauls bio-system with the zeeh-agent not affecting it? And if the zeeh-agent is in his body, did it "change" his sperm-RNA in a way that Nicholas would carry a modified version of it in his DNA now? There are several things to consider at least. And without any confirmation or testing at least there is no way of understanding it properly. Anyway: the point is, if Nicholas is by any means affected by the zeeh agent within Saul's body, maybe Nicholas may become just another Little One getting bigger and bigger like in no time; and then *boooooom* What's next? Will he be the "victor" of "which people" - the humans, or them zombies?

Something tells me that during the next four chapters we won't see any of it, unless Kc makes another jump thruogh time for a few more weeks ...

Besides: If the baby would evolve and transform so quickly, odds are that someone or some more people of the survivors might get nervous and do silly things ... So, actually, this, too, makes me think that we won't see such a Little One story at all ...

Sorry, if my thoughts are confusing at times. It's just some tossing in with relating stuff ... I have not made up my mind yet ...

Best wishes!
    Liam

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by orllyfools View Post
    What if baby 13 is supposed to be Baby Nick? Then its discovered he's a slow turner and becomes supreme Little One and ushers in a new zombie age.
    But the body for 13 was at the Arena, with the body of the mother looking like it had been torn up, while Lizzy has not been taken by the zombies. If she had been abducted and rescued, and received something like some sort of implant, that could be probable...

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post

I think #13 was simply the last mother to have given birth there, where the birth may have coincided with the bombing of the arena so she was left alone to give birth and before Ink could have done anything with the baby. This may show that more intervention than just injecting the mothers with something is needed for babies to become Little Ones.

I don't recall anything said about the mother looking like she was eaten, but I may be wrong.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast