User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The baby theory

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

The baby theory

I have this theory revolving Saul's baby and the Little Ones. Since Saul is infected and the Little Ones were "born", I believe that Saul's baby may be a Little One. This theory may be a little "out there" but it crossed my mind the moment Michael made that discovery at the Arena. What are your thoughts?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Saul appears to be immune. Which is safe to assume that Nicholas has inherited the same immunity. My guess is that Nicholas is the "anti-Little One", and may prove to be the undoing of Ink's master plan.

Plus, he's a spawn of Saul. That bad ass-ness alone will be a major force to be reckoned with
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    That's what I thought at first, but Tanya never proved they are immune. My impression on a as that he was progressing very slowly (I believe she said he was at stage 2). But an anti-Little one seems plausible.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    there are things that show high in the blood system but that dose not mean that the person has it. it could be a case of that, and before any one tells me I don't know what Im talking about I do I have multipule markers in my blood for illnesses that should have me in the hospital hooked to medical equipiment. but tada I am healthy as a horse
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectre View Post
    That's what I thought at first, but Tanya never proved they are immune. My impression on a as that he was progressing very slowly (I believe she said he was at stage 2). But an anti-Little one seems plausible.

Chapter 41 Part 3, Tanya says that her and Saul's K-18 level fluctuates.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Chapter 41 Part 3, Tanya says that her and Saul's K-18 level fluctuates.
    Believe she said they kept dipping in and out of stage 1/2..... So yea, it is assumed they have some sort of immunity.... Although the extent of that is unknown at the time.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Don't you forget: The name "Nicholas" has the meaning of "victor/ vqnuisher/ winner of the people" ...

When we had the first discussions about the cracks in the ground at Inglewood, I remembered the "Doom"-theme, especially what was the core-idea behind the movie of "Doom". There special genes existed - some for the good, some for the bad. What, if on purpose or by accident Kc has established a similar concept about the zeeh-agent? What, if the zeeh-agent triggers some sort of evil spirit in most people, while a few others are affected the other way around.
    We think that Saul is immune. But what exactly does this mean? Does this mean that the zeeh-agent in his blood gets neutralized, or is it more like a "neutral" co-existent of Sauls bio-system with the zeeh-agent not affecting it? And if the zeeh-agent is in his body, did it "change" his sperm-RNA in a way that Nicholas would carry a modified version of it in his DNA now? There are several things to consider at least. And without any confirmation or testing at least there is no way of understanding it properly. Anyway: the point is, if Nicholas is by any means affected by the zeeh agent within Saul's body, maybe Nicholas may become just another Little One getting bigger and bigger like in no time; and then *boooooom* What's next? Will he be the "victor" of "which people" - the humans, or them zombies?

Something tells me that during the next four chapters we won't see any of it, unless Kc makes another jump thruogh time for a few more weeks ...

Besides: If the baby would evolve and transform so quickly, odds are that someone or some more people of the survivors might get nervous and do silly things ... So, actually, this, too, makes me think that we won't see such a Little One story at all ...

Sorry, if my thoughts are confusing at times. It's just some tossing in with relating stuff ... I have not made up my mind yet ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Momma and Baby #13 sticks out from the rest like a sore thumb. In the jail, Ink had one inmate as a control. Could #13 have been the control of this group?

Was Baby #13 younger than the rest? I ask this because Micheal, Victor and Datu find evidence that the human bodies from the pile were given to the babies or mothers to eat. It was not specified as to which, if not both. Also, it and its mother seems to have died during birth. It was too young to have learned to kill from looking out of the window into the arena's floor.

Were they turned or not? Mother? Baby? Both or neither? According to the trail of blood, and Angel's account, it seemed that the captives were fed HUMAN flesh. Not Zombies. If they were not turned already then they wouldn't turn by eating human flesh. BUT zombies seem to prefer human flesh, also. (However, they eat each other too.)

The BIG question is WHERE ARE THE OTHER MOTHERS?
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Apr 14th, 2014 at 09:24 AM.
    Likes Elisa, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    The BIG question is WHERE ARE THE OTHER MOTHERS?
    Excellent question. We need the "Sherlock Holmes Achievement" for questions like this ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Why cannot Lil'Nick just be a little baby?

Eddie Murphy -> The Golden Child -> lame.
    Ghostbusters II -> baby Donald -> a mediocre sequel.
    Three Men And A Baby -> oh come on!

No "the special baby" storyline. We had too many "chosen one" arcs in the last decade.

It is trivial - human reproduction happens, deal with it. Saul is a dad now. That is enough, please no zombie midi-chlorians.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast