User Tag List

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'm watching children's cartoons for the rest of my life.
    Children's cartoons aimed at what age-group?
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

I am very glad that one did not take place the way like what we have discussed during the last episodes: Ink did not get the baby.
    I am glad, because this seemed to be quite the "obvious" choice from a story-teller-perspective, especially with #13 in the Arena. But now Nicholas seems to be safe - for now - and out of Ink's reach. It may be even uncertain if Ink has any idea about the newborn at all. But that is a mystery to be solved later.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    I wonder how KC feels knowing he created these people and this story whole cloth and to see the reaction to his story (and the acting).

Whoa, that's kinda English

KC and the cast--every one of you is so incredibly talented. Took me awhile to get around to the love. I was way more affected by this episode than I have been by any works of fiction in a really, really long time.
    I gush now.

Nate Geez--You pulled deep, son. I felt your performance in my gut. No intellectualizing/distance was possible, Saul's desperation, anguish and despair felt so visceral.

Blaire Byhower--I bought every moment; not a drop wasted--I really had a sense of the physicality of Lizzy's struggle and the feeling of you slipping away--so unfair.

Shirley Jordan--I've always been amazed at how present you are in the moment as an actress. You convey the thinking that's going on behind what you are saying. That moment when Dr. Tanya knows she can't save Lizzy and decides to just listen to her and give her her baby to hold...

Jay Olegario--You do realize how much we loved your Datu, right? How to say this; it's like, your measured performance allowed us to stay with Datu as a person and not as a "turner." Give me back my emotional distance d**n you!

I'm sick; so maybe that's part of it...plus I know I've been expecting/dreading it. This snuck past my intellectual barriers and into the gushy inner core of my emotions.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Apr 8th, 2014 at 12:27 AM.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Haha. Of course!I wouldn't throw out something that random without it being true. Given the effort and actual process required to make it work I'm going to bet Kc goes with goat's milk rather than induced lactation. Might be a little too odd to include.
    Baby formula actually lasts quite a while. I know the liquid form of formula in a bottle we got for our little guy lasted a little over a year. Dry formula, longer I believe. But goat's milk is one of the most wholesome there is and better in my opinion than cow's milk.
    Likes scbubba, Merlin1274, Jannit, Eviebae liked this post
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    One thing: How did the car alarm in the beginning even go off? The big one set it off but wouldn't the battery be long dead?
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Children's cartoons aimed at what age-group?
    To be honest, most children's cartoons are aimed at adults.

That's my excuse, anyway
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    Just listened to the episode for the second time. The pain is even stronger the second time around because I could actually focus on the pain in Saul's voice versus just the sadness of Lizzy dying. Wow. Great episode guys!
    I don't think I will EVER listen to this episode again. This episode goes in the "Never listen again" folder, together with Burt having his finger cut off and Angel being shot.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Baby formula actually lasts quite a while. I know the liquid form of formula in a bottle we got for our little guy lasted a little over a year. Dry formula, longer I believe. But goat's milk is one of the most wholesome there is and better in my opinion than cow's milk.
    AFAIR the closest thing to human milk is donkey milk, so if I were Saul I'd rather go with baby formula. If I didn't go insane after the last episode, that is.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Datu's death scene kinda reminded me of this...So...Here's our musical!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs0jUEDz78k
    Likes EpiEpee liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    i cant believe you got me again KC the first was the scene with Samantha and Datu the second was Saul and Lizzy reuniting and now you get me with the double death wammy, my god i need therapy :P but seriously an amazing episode nate, blare and jay did such a good performance you had me hooked from start to finish and im sad to see youse go :'(
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast