User Tag List

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by aids View Post
    KC is setting us up for something big in chapter 45 Micheal and Vic aren't out of the woods yet side note datu and Samantha are king and queen of the arena forever lol
    Poor Hope, imagine what what Michael is going to said? Your mom and dad are rest in the same bloody arena.
    Likes Mama_Chita liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    ummm....wow. Just...wow

This whole episode I was waiting for the moment when someone was going to die. I kept thinking that one was real and one was a fake out. For a moment I even thought both Datu and Lizzy were going to pull through and we would end up with a surprise like Scratch returning to kill someone. But nope, Kc opted to rip our hearts out.

I'm still pretty stunned and most likely will be for awhile. But...well, wow. It's sad to see Lizzy and Datu go, but their send off was amazingly well done. It's nice to see a writer actually put some emotional investment into character deaths (I'm still bitter about the HIMYM ending). Datu's end was particularly fitting, going out in the same place Samantha died. And he got to have his moment of peace before he went. As for Lizzy, once again, way to rip our hearts out Kc!

And thanks to Jay and Blair for their performances. Not only in this episode but in the series as a whole. One of the things that makes us love this show is the investment in the characters. Both how their written and the performances that bring them to life. And that combination really does make it feel like these people are real and makes us all care about their stories.

Damn, I think this is the first time I've ever been glad for a chapter break. I'm gonna need that extra week to recover.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

...I don't even want to imagine how these first 30 minutes of the baby's life has damaged it... Loud gunshots, screams, lot of movement, blood, action........Can't be good for such a Little guy...Or anyone, now we're at it...
    The Winter isn't coming... We're already in the middle of a blizzard... (Yes, I just started reading A Song Of Ice & Fire)

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Heartbreaking.
    Likes DemetriusH, Eviebae liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

ok ... what do we have?

- Nicholas - a powerful name according to wikipedia. The name for the "Victory of the People" ... Interesting choice, Kc, er, Saul ...

- R2Da2 resigned; and Lizzy made the Leia - at least half way through. Both deaths strike me as expected to a certain degree, maybe too early for my taste. But the signs were all up for many episodes already, so, yeah, maybe I just wanted to realize it.

- The chopper still has the mini-gun.

- Them zombos went to Cain Hospital - agail. Why? Did they have some'thing' as a scout or lookout checking for any activity?

- Considering the trouble Lizzy, Kelly, Tanya, Saul, and Nicholas were in, they were pretty quick getting up all the stairs with a horde of zombs on their tails. I wonder what made the zombs move so slowly. We know them performing much better in hunting prey.

- In contrary to some serious expectations Ink was not able to get hold of Nicholas. Not yet? Or won't he anyway? Just 4 more chapters to go. I don't see anything like it happening currently.

- Michael and Victor are down there. And Victor mentioned something that made me shiver ... Something like this: "It's only two ways out. If they ..."
    And this combines well with CJ's word: "He is out of range." And with Datu's "too many" regarding the number zeehs I am not certain, if Michael and/ or Victor will make it.
    And yet I see it coming that both of them will me Ink in person, and something similar to what happened between Riley, Burt, and Ink might happen again ... I hope this sentence makes some sense ...

- The chopper is damaged! And no R2Da2 available to fix it ... Luckily it keeps flying - for now.

- CJ is a lucky bitch. Now Ms Captain Ahab has a new chance to get Saul (back) ...

- With the chopper flying back to the Colony Pegs and Scratch will have their Mortal Combat ReLoaded ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Pegs

PEGS kept the day from being a TOTAL disaster.
    Everyone remember that.

P.S. I sad now.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    ...I don't even want to imagine how these first 30 minutes of the baby's life has damaged it... Loud gunshots, screams, lot of movement, blood, action........Can't be good for such a Little guy...Or anyone, now we're at it...
    The Winter isn't coming... We're already in the middle of a blizzard... (Yes, I just started reading A Song Of Ice & Fire)
    Babies are resiliant little things. There are some definite beneifts in not being able to comprehend what is going on around you.

That's not to say little Nik is out of the woods as growing up in a post-apocalyptic world with zombies around every corner and as one of the last remaining humans on earth could really screw a kid up.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    PEGS kept the day from being a TOTAL disaster.
    Everyone remember that.

P.S. I sad now.

Witch Doctor, I've gotta say this is the one time I actually wanted to dislike one of your posts. It's true but I don't like it!

<3
    Likes Ginja, MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Did anyone catch the newest name in the credits?
    Likes Ginja, TacticalJHP, scbubba, Red Shirt, Storm and 2 others liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    And thanks to Jay and Blair for their performances. Not only in this episode but in the series as a whole. One of the things that makes us love this show is the investment in the characters. Both how their written and the performances that bring them to life. And that combination really does make it feel like these people are real and makes us all care about their stories.
    To the point. No better way to say it. Thank you.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast