User Tag List

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Somewhere, KC is reading these theories and going "NO! NO! That not where I'm taking this story! I'm not that sick!"

Come on. As sick as it sounds it would make the story awesome in it's disturbinistic-chillingness. Just think of Humanoids from the Deep.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post

Another thought on the babies being turned pre-birth: I really hope that is the case as it boads better for Lizzy. If the mothers were getting all of the injections while pregnant in order to turn their baby into a little one, perhaps it means that Lizzy's baby is safe from that fate. (Unless that latent infection of Sauls goes and screws everything up... ) Then again, if they get turned after.... I hope more people show up to prevent Ink from playing Frankenstein with the new arrival.
    I need to listen again...but the whole time I was freaking out and having bad foreshadowing glimpses of Lizzie and her baby's fate. I hope I am wrong....

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    What was that deep humming bass sound, as if machinery was running, that was audible at the arena the whole time?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by billions View Post
    What was that deep humming bass sound, as if machinery was running, that was audible at the arena the whole time?
    Yeah, I see what you mean. I think it is just some background 'noise' put in for aesthetic reasons. So that the actors aren't just speaking in total silence. Otherwise, one of them would have said something, i think.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Sooooo, Saul is having a LOT of trouble getting the behemoth to acknowledge him and chase him. Hummmm?????

Now, before everyone jumps to conclusions that he is immune from zombie attacks like Datu seemed to be at the windmill, keep in mind that Inkling #8 chased after him in Chapter 36, "Scorched Earth."

Then again, #8 was no ordinary biter. It was a bad-to-the-bone Inkling.

However, the thing at the hospital might not be a run of the mill behemoth either.

I have no freaking idea where I'm going with this. So, speculate away, guys!

If Saul and Tanya are 'invisible' to zombies (i.e. zombies don't look at them as prey) then they will be an asset, if Datu..... you know.
    Likes Bullethead liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Where do the tunnels lead?

The church in Pasadena is on Cordova, which runs East-West. When they enter the tunnel, it forks and they turn left. This path leads them to the arena, which would be South or South-west. The other tunnel would head towards the North or North-East.

UNLESS, the original passage was going South-east, in which case they would have to travel in a very long counter clockwise direction, Northwards, in order to get to the arena. So, it seems likely that the other passage heads North. Not in the direction of anything else in We'reAlive-verse.

Cordova.jpg
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

[For the love of all that is good and WA-related, could an admin kindly move this damn post to the main thread?! I have no idea why the hell it keeps ending up in a subthread, replying to a completely unrelated post. HULK SMASH!]

I finally had enough free time to listen to the episode.

Wow. #13.

As a father of 3 with a pregnant wife, I found that scene rough. Imagining myself being there, seeing that, and knowing what it meant wrt Little Ones, kind of put me in a murderous rage. I don't mean that I became a real danger to anyone, of course. It was just like what most dads experience when they have nightmares or scary daydreams about bad people doing bad things to their families.

Word to the wise: Don't eff with my wife or kids. I don't look like much, but I'll rip you limb from limb.
    Last edited by FunkyDung; Apr 1st, 2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: forum glitch
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

The discovery of how the Little Ones came about was depressing, but the good news of the episode is that the ability to create new Little Ones requires the existence of other survivors.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    The discovery of how the Little Ones came about was depressing, but the good news of the episode is that the ability to create new Little Ones requires the existence of other survivors.
    Not good news, sooooooo not good news.
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    SKITTLES?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Don't you EVER say anyone is tougher than Victor..... He is the definition of macho.

Also, if the second tunnel lead to Cain Hospital, wouldn't that serve as a nice, secure/secret way to transport the babies from/to their birth area, to the "grooming" area? Without being caught/seen by those meddling humans?

And if it does lead to the hospital..... And Ink is trying to create more little ones..... Why do i feel Lizzy and the baby might be expecting a visitor soon....?

WAIT! Wasn't there at some point reference made to seeing a zombie clutching/carrying a bundle of rags... or am I imagining that?
    Likes Jannit liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast