User Tag List

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    My WA app briefly crashed, throwing me into a blind panic!

But I got it! Really creepy episode!
    Likes Mama_Chita liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Remember back to when Burt, Riley Angel and Kalani were trapped in the Hospital? Burt mentions seeing several un-turned living humans being dragged. If any were pregnant or about to be impregnated, guess when the due date would be! Maybe my zombie-swingers party idea isn't so far off, after all.
    Likes Mama_Chita, Z Sniper, MrRedBeard liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    So we finally found the Inkling factory.
    Ink's experiments on adults were either too unpredictable, or didn't work out the way he wanted so it looks like he moved on to unborn children.

I wonder if the mothers were human or zombie though. I'm sure they were human when they became pregnant. But a cocktail of steroids and growth hormones alone won't turn the fetus into an Inkling. I gotta imagine that whatever "infection" makes people into zombies had to have combined with Ink's serum to make the the Inklings. So did Ink turn the mothers before they gave birth, creating zombie babies. Or did he turn the babies after birth? Or does his serum really turn babies into Inklings all on its own and the Inklings are something entirely different from the other zombies?
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

I'm gathering Forum Feedback for tonight's We're Alive Fancast recording. Here's what I have locked in so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer
    The Arena was the testing - or should i say birthing - place for all the 12 Little ones, minus the failed experiment, number 13. Any bets on who lucky number 13 was? What i want to know, is do they use women who already have a child inside, or impregnate them once they are taken?
    I would have put money on the hospital basement being the place the little ones were created but now I'm wondering what was being created there with the tattoo gun and nail filings.

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper
    anyone noticed that Datu sound unaffected by the scene?
    I was wondering the same thing. It may not be long now if Datu is still in control of himself at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor
    Remember back to when Burt, Riley Angel and Kalani were trapped in the Hospital? Burt mentions seeing several un-turned living humans being dragged. If any were pregnant or about to be impregnated, guess when the due date would be! Maybe my zombie-swingers party idea isn't so far off, after all.
    My thoughts exactly. Already pregnant or impregnated by Ink or other zombies?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Whelp, now we know one meaning for the title.

So, the outbreak was in May, the Mallers destroyed the Arena in late July. The women were probably pregnant before they turned (unless Ink's cocktail of drugs radically sped up the gestation period). They had to have been zombs already for Ink's cocktail to take effect. I guess it's still an open question whether they can become pregnant or maintain a pregnancy without help.

Why does the blood lead to/from the pile from the labor couches?
    ***Gross Alert***
    Is the blood from the placentas? Did they toss 'em on the pile...why wouldn't they eat them?
    Likes Mama_Chita, Z Sniper, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    SKITTLES?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I haven't finished listening yet, but I have a request for KC.
    I understand the need for realism and accurate sounds, but I'm really struggling with what Tanya says over the radio when Lizzie is screaming. This has been happening a bit more often lately, for example with Puck during his rescue. I think someone who doesn't know the script should prooflisten, or else it can really take people out of an episode, having to go back and re-listen in the middle of an action packed sequence because what you missed might have been important. Of course once you know what it says it becomes obvious (and that's why I suggest the prooflistening )
    Ok, back to the action, I hope what Tamya said wasn't important!
    Likes Mama_Chita, Storm, Litmaster, Kc liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Probably this is the very episode of "We're Alive" that really deserves the attribute "explicit" on Apple's iTunes ...

Need to digest it. Have listened to it now for a few times. That one, really, is hard to stomach ...

Ok, we had it with the infants being the ones which became the Little Ones ... But our estimate was like: infants from Cain Hospital. Now my questions are:
    these 12 ones over here: were they all brought to "life" in the "Private Club Room"? Or were some of them brought there - like from the hospital -, while others were the nascituri of pregnant women which were brought here?
    Edit: Or in much more detail, like I have posted it on Facebook:

"2) What exactly has happened in the "Private Club Room" of the Arena? In the past people rumored and tinfoil-hated a lot where the "Little Ones" came from; and it was kind of a certainty that they were created and raised in the Cain Hospital. But now it seems that they were created in the "Private Club Room" of the Arena. The "gross questions" in this context are:
    - Did Bill Roberts collect pregnant women to this place and modify them?
    - Did Bill Roberts take women there and made them pregnant for his next generation of zombies?
    - And/ or did Bill Roberts bring pregnant women, infants, and non-pregnant women to this place for different experiments on the "LIttle Ones"?

3) All this creates a certain curiosity about the locations of the Cain Hospital, when Kalani and Riley found this place with all the nails on the floor and the needle-device. What has happened there?

4) And assuming that Michael, Victor, and Datu draw the correct conclusions, where exactly does Bill Roberts new expriments and/ or breeding of new zombies currently? And what's "it", the end-product of this, gonna be?"
    /edit

Man, I have pictures in my head ... I wonder how well I will sleep this night. And I remember pictures from the breeding-station of Battlestar Galactica ... I know, no comparison. But this is hard.

When Michael and Victor count the numbers, they do not mention "eight" ...

Now the subsequent question is: Where is Ink with new babies? And what (kind of) women does he use to "reproduce" zombies? My fantasy kicks in ...

Saul and Kelly: Saul survived so many things; I don't think that he is gonna die with the Behemoth around. Hopefully #44-3 won't prove me wrong.

Tanya and Lizzy: Yes, some good news might be no bad idea for this story to be told ...

I just wonder: in 43 we had Scratch and Tardust show up for a few lines ... Will we "see" them in #44-3 again? Like - will they follow the radioing between Saul and Tanya? Or will Scratch remain near the Colony and follow the survivors in order to get closer to Pegs?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Mar 31st, 2014 at 10:05 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    So we finally found the Inkling factory.
    Ink's experiments on adults were either too unpredictable, or didn't work out the way he wanted so it looks like he moved on to unborn children.

I wonder if the mothers were human or zombie though. I'm sure they were human when they became pregnant. But a cocktail of steroids and growth hormones alone won't turn the fetus into an Inkling. I gotta imagine that whatever "infection" makes people into zombies had to have combined with Ink's serum to make the the Inklings. So did Ink turn the mothers before they gave birth, creating zombie babies. Or did he turn the babies after birth? Or does his serum really turn babies into Inklings all on its own and the Inklings are something entirely different from the other zombies?
    It sound like the mother were still human. As Micheal or Vic Said: 'There were bones on the makeshift bed.' Now that I think about the ALDO may have eating their "host".
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Mar 31st, 2014 at 09:54 AM.
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    I would have put money on the hospital basement being the place the little ones were created but now I'm wondering what was being created there with the tattoo gun and nail filings.
    Maybe he tested/upgraded the Inklings at Cain? waiting for them to get to the right growth stage, then modify them to let them kill/transform easier?
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    nascituri
    I learned a new word! A creeeeepy new word!
    SKITTLES?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast