User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

Looks like the Hall of Justice. I think they'll be just fine.
    MEANWHILE, Back at the hall of justice!

Riley plays xbox while Burt teaches faithful companion Dog new tricks.

Oh, that would be the fire-station of justice, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I guess Saul leads the behemoth away and dies in the process.. I hope not. But still only 2 voice overs this episode is Tanya and Michael..
    I'm wondering if we are focusing on saul dying, and maybe not looking at kelly.

She has no real combat training, and against the big one, it's a long shot for both of them. And if she dies, Vic will be crushed, perhaps blaming Saul.

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    So yeah... It looks like this chapter is gonna be intense.

I've got this strange feeling in my gut that all this talk about how secure the radios are is gonna be important. And I think it gonna end up with Scratch and Tardust riding in as the unlikely heroes to save Lizzy. I mean Scratch and Lizzy did have a kind of bond. Maybe Scratch will feel compelled to help her. Or maybe she'll try and help Lizzy as a means of getting at Pegs... I don't know how it would work. I just got a feeling is all

When kelly was on the radio, i had a feeling that it was going to be intercepted by only one group. Scratch and Tardust.

Scratch then might come to see what is happening, manage to help brining down the behemoth, maybe even help with the baby's care, and then hold them all hostage.

Or maybe not. maybe no one comes to the rescue and this chapter earns it's title.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    So does Datu Run into Zombie Samantha while he is there.. Man that is gonna be interesting...
    Datu allows himself to turn and him and Samantha live happily ever after as Zombies!!!!!
    Likes Mama_Chita, MrRedBeard, Storm, Hoff4D liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Someone mentioned why does the Behemoth keep coming back to the Hospital. Maybe its either its birth place or its patrol route.

I still do not think Scratch has intercepted the Radio call, also they were too interested in Following the convoy when it left the Colony.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Good stuff. All around.

Glyphs:
    Not much I can say about this. My feelings are well known. I think it was really cool though that Datu just will not look at them though. That it is harder for himt o fight it each time. My guess is that they run into Ink getting out. Datu will see Ink and change more due to seeing Ink and his...well... ink. There is only one way we will ever find out what Ink knows/did/planned/ect. That is if he tells us. This chapter feels like they are doing just that. Setting us up for the final ride. Colony is disbanning, Lizzy is having the baby. All we need is Ink info/death/him win/ect and Scratch wraped up. Betting Ink tells Michael stuff and Randy lets them go. They lose Datu though.

Tunnels:
    Awesome. Great scene.

Misc:
    Liked that Kelly has a nickname. Shows how close they have gotten. Hoping she doesn't die here. My guess is that Scratch saves them and takes kid. Forcing them to trade for Pegs. Can't see where she would fit in unless something like that happens.

That's all I got at the moment. This episode was setting up what is to come.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I'm not sure I like how they called her "Kel" ... its like a friend of mine, Hillary, she hates being called "Hill".

The tunnels, Michael couldn't figure out what they were made of, the "special kind of mud". All I can think of is something along the lines of 300. Where they used the Persians dead as the mortar for their wall.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    The tunnels, Michael couldn't figure out what they were made of, the "special kind of mud". All I can think of is something along the lines of 300. Where they used the Persians dead as the mortar for their wall.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bYJUxV2Khe...s1600/3019.png
    Yeah. My thoughts exactly. In the light of such thoughts: Do you remember Angel and Riley hiding in the pile of dead bodies? What if the zeehs did not use them in order to eat them, but instead to convert them into a glue for such tunnels?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Hoff4D, Merlin1274, HardKor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    http://www.forteantimes.com/stranged..._evidence.html

a little light reading about concrete...blood concrete may not be to far off-base
    Likes Red Shirt, MrRedBeard liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    "It has a bigger antenna. Let's just hope someone can hear us".

Why did my gut tell me this sounds like a bad idea.....?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    So the tunnel was dug out by hand? I CALLED IT!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    When kelly was on the radio, i had a feeling that it was going to be intercepted by only one group. Scratch and Tardust.

Scratch then might come to see what is happening, manage to help brining down the behemoth, maybe even help with the baby's care, and then hold them all hostage.

Or maybe not. maybe no one comes to the rescue and this chapter earns it's title.
    I like the new spin on this idea. If Scratch & Co. did overhear the transmission they'd end up right in the middle of it with the behemoth if they came to the hospital. It'd be an interesting way to accomplish a relatively safe birth of the baby while setting up the characters for a lot more conflict in the immediate future.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi.

Yeah. My thoughts exactly. In the light of such thoughts: Do you remember Angel and Riley hiding in the pile of dead bodies? What if the zeehs did not use them in order to eat them, but instead to convert them into a glue for such tunnels?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Disclaimer: I'm not an engineer and am making stuff up here.

With that said, bodies don't seem like they'd be very useful as a construction material given their tendancy to decompose. The bones, sure. The meat, not so much. Plus, they'd be so tasty and delicious why wouldn't the zombies get their nom on?
    Likes Litmaster, Eviebae, Merlin1274 liked this post

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast