User Tag List

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    The Art Deco style reminded me of the Super Friends for some reason.
    Hall_of_Doom.jpg
    Meanwhile at the Hall of Doom, Scratch and Tar-dust receive incoming distress message from the super friends
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Mar 24th, 2014 at 09:55 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Why does the behemoth keep going back to Cain thats the big question for me right now and since Michael and his group left their gun truck outside the church all that's left for heavy weapons is the Mata gun right?
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Unit, Elisa liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    So does Datu Run into Zombie Samantha while he is there.. Man that is gonna be interesting.. But I think the Arena is abandoned since the Mallers semi blew it up....

I guess Saul leads the behemoth away and dies in the process.. I hope not. But still only 2 voice overs this episode is Tanya and Michael..

I got used to them longer episodes over the past 2 chapters or so.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Elisa, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I'm guessing that the other tunnel is where the zombies went. Looks like they're using the tunnels to avoid detection and/or as a means of traveling safely. Kind of like Zombie zip lines.
    Likes Litmaster, Elisa, Jannit liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    So yeah... It looks like this chapter is gonna be intense.

Life and Death...

With a title like that, I gotta guess that someone is gonna die. And it looks like the prime candidates are: Datu, Saul, Kelly, and Lizzy.
    Either Lizzy dies in childbirth, Saul or Kelly die trying to distract the behemoth. Or we end up with two separate storylines: One involving birth and one about the death of Datu.

Tunnels

I had thought that maybe the tunnels were gonna end up being some natural phenomenon, connected to the haze and ground zero. But it does look like we've got zombie work crews, strapping on hard hats and digging out these things. The whole ant theory people have been putting together around here is really starting to look like a winner.

Zombie glyphs

...I still got nothing on what is up with the special zombie writing that only infected can "read." I'm just along for the ride at this point.

Final Thoughts

I've got this strange feeling in my gut that all this talk about how secure the radios are is gonna be important. And I think it gonna end up with Scratch and Tardust riding in as the unlikely heroes to save Lizzy. I mean Scratch and Lizzy did have a kind of bond. Maybe Scratch will feel compelled to help her. Or maybe she'll try and help Lizzy as a means of getting at Pegs... I don't know how it would work. I just got a feeling is all
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Eviebae, Litmaster, Elisa, Storm and 1 others liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    So does Datu Run into Zombie Samantha while he is there.. Man that is gonna be interesting.. But I think the Arena is abandoned since the Mallers semi blew it up....

I guess Saul leads the behemoth away and dies in the process.. I hope not. But still only 2 voice overs this episode is Tanya and Michael..

I got used to them longer episodes over the past 2 chapters or so.
    They may be underground at the arena, hiding from view. Or perhaps, the zombie survivors dug their way out from there.

Good point about the voice overs. I really hope you're wrong!
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Life and Death will be important in the relation of Scratch vs Pegs. There is a reason why Scratch and Tardust showed up last chapter; I expect them to have a bigger chunk of air-time in this chapter.
    But yes: Life and Death will be very close in Cain Hospital as well as the Arena.

The Tunnels freak me out. When and how did they do shit like this? And since the church and the arena are connected, how likely there will be more connections to Radon Labs facilities and/ or Inglewood?

R2Da2 and Michael are closing in for the situation that either R2Da2 transforms / turns, or Michael (or Victor) will have to down him while he is a human being still ...

This episode is very calm and makes the whole story so much more tense. On at least three different ends (if we consider Burt and Riley as another one, then even four) there is being announced a lot of trouble. But it is very hard to anticipate what exactly's gonna happen. Right now I am everything else but certain what's gonna happen next.

One week to go. Enjoy your time!
    Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

As for the zombieglyphs, I'm beginning to think that there are two kinds of markings. One is the occult & chemical symbols from the chapter art and the other being some sort of esoteric marking that only mean something to zombies. When Micheal asked Dtau to read some of the other markings, he mentions that they don't mean anything. Then he looks a different marking and he has a reaction. Some mean something other don't.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Good episode. I'm looking forward to doing the review tonight. I'm still in for the glyphs being something that the parasitic host can read. Glad to have more insight to how the zombies have been moving around without being spotted but with every answer comes more questions.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Just got home, glad to see i'm welcomed by a new episode!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast