User Tag List

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Ok, I'm officially crazy.
    I got the "Eel" and the "foam finger" part, but here's what I pictured: Datu picking up a natural size reproduction of a human finger, which maybe was broken from a dressing mannequin made of foam or something, which had some eels attached on the finger end, where the nail would be. I mean, how weird is that. As for the word "Go" I could not fit it in this crazy picture and I thought it was something like Gold or something else. But it was too weird.
    Then I remembered people in movies with the foam fingers at the stadium and I understood it was the giant glove thing, but I looked for "Goat heels" because to me it seemed more likely a sports team with a goat as a symbol than an eel.

Man, this one was tougher than "What about that nap?", "This sailor jerry has been teasing me" and Puck on the radio while hurt, combined.
    Ah yes... the Foam Finger. A favorite of annoying sports fans everywhere!

And douchey, drug-addled entertainers....
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I want a happy ending....

But i don't think there will be one....

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneraLee View Post
    Long time lurker, first time caller... Just wanted to jump in finally. Give a bit of 2 cents.

Looking at the map, it's just a bunch of residential, not like huge skyscrapers. I don't know much about tunnels, but if the walls are say, as strong as concrete, maybe that could work. We're not sure what the mixture is exactly. I think this is sort of on par with the "ants" segment previously. How do ants create their massive structures without collapsing? It's their mouth goo stuff, right? The little one's drooled... maybe that? I dunno.

Good post, by the way. Quit lurking and jump on more often, dude!
    Likes Mama_Chita liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Confession: I haven't read the preceding 13 pages of comments. Apologies if this is a repeat.

Uh-oh. I think Saul took the wrong radio - one that isn't encrypted. He said he was grabbing one with a bigger antenna, and he did it in a hurry. I suppose the channel it was set to might be still be encrypted, but what about the other channel Kelly switched to - and broadcast their position on? Are *all* channels encrypted?

I think *someone* is listening.
    Likes qreepii, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Ok, I'm officially crazy.
    I got the "Eel" and the "foam finger" part, but here's what I pictured: Datu picking up a natural size reproduction of a human finger, which maybe was broken from a dressing mannequin made of foam or something, which had some eels attached on the finger end, where the nail would be. I mean, how weird is that. As for the word "Go" I could not fit it in this crazy picture and I thought it was something like Gold or something else. But it was too weird.
    Then I remembered people in movies with the foam fingers at the stadium and I understood it was the giant glove thing, but I looked for "Goat heels" because to me it seemed more likely a sports team with a goat as a symbol than an eel.

Man, this one was tougher than "What about that nap?", "This sailor jerry has been teasing me" and Puck on the radio while hurt, combined.
    Clem131, this is too funny. I have to admit that I pictured a plastic mannequin finger at first, too.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Clem131, this is too funny. I have to admit that I pictured a plastic mannequin finger at first, too.
    Ok, it is complete and utter tinfoil hat time! So, the finger is a cross-reference to the The Police song "Wrapped Around You Finger"

which draws its inspiration from Doctor Faustus. The play - which is also known as The Tragical History of the Life and Death of Doctor Faustus, dealt with " a man sells his soul to the devil for power and knowledge." Tada, Ink.

So, my guess is that we get a Temple Of Doom-esk scene at the Arena during the course of episode 44.

MolaRam.jpg

Damn, I lost my tinfoil thought along the way. Sorry.
    Likes Footbutt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I want a happy ending....

But i don't think there will be one....
    This post following right after Litmaster's post with that Miley Cyrus picture made me think you meant something very different with "happy ending."
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    This post following right after Litmaster's post with that Miley Cyrus picture made me think you meant something very different with "happy ending."
    In my area, happy endings usually cost extra
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Hahaha that post didn't show up until i posted.....honest.....
    Likes HardKor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Just a thought, what if Tardust makes LSD and gives it to the zombies?
    Likes 7oddisdead liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast