User Tag List

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Wow that is interesting to say the least.. His tats, the symbols are a language.. Did he discover some old ancient tablet and decipher it and knew what was coming? Man this just got ancient aliens written all over it..

Tanya has seen the symbols on several occasions.. She got nothing from it.. Which means they are not slow turners.. Datu is.. The address must be the Church.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    WTF does Burt has a goat? What is he doing with it?

Likes TacticalJHP liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I just had a thought. What if they are smart enough to build a tunnel? What if the reason the pump isn't working and getting the water pressure they need is because there is a tunnel near by where most of the water is going (path of least resistance) and that is the reason they (Datu, Glen, the other guy) were attacked, fear of discovery.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Wow. This episode is a thinker...
    But let's take this one bit at a time.

Hearing Burt, Riley, and Saul together was great. We find out Burt and Riley have been living it up in luxury, slaughtering fluffy bunnies. Burt has a goat...named dog, apparently. A nice little hurricane of bad goat jokes, had me laughing. We even had a nice little psych out. I thought something nasty was about to go down when that behemoth showed up, then we hear Burt munching Cheetos and everything is alright.

Okay, so now onto Datu.
    Michael's narration of Hope and Datu's goodbye sounded pretty sad. I'm starting to doubt my conviction that Datu's gonna pull through this, but I still got one glimmer of hope (no pun intended). If he can lead them to this secret address, there still might be a way to reverse his turning. Not much to go on, but it's something.
    And now onto the secret writing that only zombies can read, or whatever it is. Either this story is about turn hard toward magical explanations for stuff...or perhaps it isn't so much that Datu can "read" the symbols, but maybe he can "smell" them. We've had speculation that Ink controls his hoards with some sort of pheromone signature, maybe that's what the "address" on the paper is.
    Likes TacticalJHP liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    I just had a thought. What if they are smart enough to build a tunnel? What if the reason the pump isn't working and getting the water pressure they need is because there is a tunnel near by where most of the water is going (path of least resistance) and that is the reason they (Datu, Glen, the other guy) were attacked, fear of discovery.
    They are smart enough to set-up traps but I don't think they were able to use tools.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Okay, so now onto Datu.
    Michael's narration of Hope and Datu's goodbye sounded pretty sad. I'm starting to doubt my conviction that Datu's gonna pull through this, but I still got one glimmer of hope (no pun intended). If he can lead them to this secret address, there still might be a way to reverse his turning. Not much to go on, but it's something.
    And now onto the secret writing that only zombies can read, or whatever it is. Either this story is about turn hard toward magical explanations for stuff...or perhaps it isn't so much that Datu can "read" the symbols, but maybe he can "smell" them. We've had speculation that Ink controls his hoards with some sort of pheromone signature, maybe that's what the "address" on the paper is.
    What Datu saw wasn't the original, but just a copy of it.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

I don't think there is anything about ancient tablets or aliens for Ink. I think he knew SOMETHING was up, God knows what, but that for pre-cautions sake, he put a little bit of EVERYTHING on him. Notice there's a little bit from all kinds of stuff all over him. Various religions, science based drawings, heiroglyphics. I think he took a leap of faith, picked the symbols that meant leader or alpha and went for it.
    Likes MrRedBeard, Gnex liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I love this show so much. I NEVER saw the language aspect coming. Here I was gloating when I heard that Saul, Burt ans Riley were heading to the Neonatal Section of the hospital. Then Datu starts to read the symbols.

Was he turning?
    Did the symbols trigger something?
    Has Tanya and Saul seen any of the symbols? (I thought I had EVERY event in W.A. in my memory, but I see I'm gonna have to re-listen to an episode or two, to find out.)
    So, Ink does seems to have known what was coming and was prepared for it.

Also, clever shout out to Osiris!!!
    Likes MrRedBeard, Grognaurd liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Maybe on seeing Ink. They know what they are supposed to do. Ink is a set of instructions.. Copies has less effect.
    Could be why Datu just had a bad headache and not full turn..

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Wow. This episode is a thinker...

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    What Datu saw wasn't the original, but just a copy of it.

OK, so that rules out secret invisible.... ink.
    Likes katlero, Footbutt liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast