omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by MGM Ray View Post
    I love me my Zune. Did you know that Zune has a proximity sensor to let you know when another Zune player is nearby? You can chat and share playlists with other Zune users. Unfortunately, I think I'm the only one left with one in the wild. I'm alive!
    oh yea, I've been with em since year one. I don't care what the haters and bandwagon people say, I love my Zune, Xbox music is good as well..
    Likes Red Shirt, MGM Ray liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    I have two 30GB Gen 1's (a, b, c... not sure) They both still work, though the headphone jack on one is FUBAR. Sadly, that one is the limited edition Halo 3 edition. The second is just a second hand one I picked up used. Now that I have a smartphone, it has become my dedicated We're Alive player.

As loyal to the Zune as I am, I have to admit that this new fangled 21st century tech has me spoiled... phone, media player, camera, GPS and so much more in one device... less to cart around, yeah that's the route I'm going. If only the Zune Surface Phone made it to market... :sigh:
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    I have two 30GB Gen 1's (a, b, c... not sure) They both still work, though the headphone jack on one is FUBAR. Sadly, that one is the limited edition Halo 3 edition. The second is just a second hand one I picked up used. Now that I have a smartphone, it has become my dedicated We're Alive player.

As loyal to the Zune as I am, I have to admit that this new fangled 21st century tech has me spoiled... phone, media player, camera, GPS and so much more in one device... less to cart around, yeah that's the route I'm going. If only the Zune Surface Phone made it to market... :sigh:
    soo true, though I must say, the wp8 phones from Nokia are pretty amazing. Specifically the Nokia 1020 with its uber-camera. (what I'm currently typing this on) I have two of the 2nd Gen 120g zunes, one for music/podcasts the other dedicated to my audible books (yea, it wouldn't all fit on one) the phone is my primary streamer...with the zunes for media-keg-ability
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huskey007
    I don't know about you, but I really like the message Microsoft laser engraved on their Zunes. I own a PS3, not an Xbox though so don't know if they say it too.
    IMG_6503-copy.jpg
    Active shooter diamond formation on my mark. Go go go!!!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by MGM Ray View Post
    I don't know about you, but I really like the message Microsoft laser engraved on their Zunes. I own a PS3, not an Xbox though so don't know if they say it too.
    IMG_6503-copy.jpg
    Yup, mine have that too, though not engraved. I have a model 1089 and 1091. A quick image search shows that they do indeed have the hello message on the XB1 and its controller.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

image.jpg

Overall podcasts on itunes, WA is ranked at 224th. Personally, I think that's pretty badass. The climb continues!
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I just checked the zune podcast list and We're Alive is listed at #32. It's like the Jeffersons.... "movin' on up!"
    Likes MGM Ray liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12