User Tag List

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Now that Scratch is back, where is Osiris?

Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Witch_Doctor don't you said that! CJ is on that heli!
    Dude, I'm in Camp C.J. too. And Camp Michael, Camp Burt, Camp Pegs. I'm just a Camp Tramp.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    #teammichael
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Alright, so here's my thoughts on the episode:

The whole conversation about the behemoths in the jail basically fell in line with what I was thinking. They were the initial test subjects before Ink moved on to the more successful little ones. I'm not sure if leaving those things locked up is the best course of action. I've got a feeling that those things are gonna end up breaking out and wreaking some havoc before all is said and done.

Splitting the party:
    Usually a bad plan. Especially since now we know that Scratch has been staking out the Colony since the Mallers fled and is waiting for an opportunity. Once the numbers advantage is gone, she's got her opening. But CJ's got a point. Without the resources to sustain a large group, they're better off splitting off into more manageable groups. Plus from a story standpoint it makes sense. It's time to focus in on the main cast for the final stretch and sending off all the extra people is a good way to get our core group all together and on the same page.

Scratch's return:
    How long had ol' Scarface been there staking out the Colony? Was she there the whole time Burt and Riley were out chasing after her? Good way to show the "needle in a haystack" futility of Burt and Riley's hunt. Go off scouring L.A. for Scratch only for her to be hunkered down right where they started looking.
    The other question is: what is she planning? I find it hard to imagine that she has another ace up her sleeve like the RPG, but I wouldn't put it past her. Even with most of the colonists scattering, it still leaves her and Tardust alone against the main cast at Dunbar. It's gonna be hard to take them on without something to give her an edge.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

This episode is FULL of ominous hints (Read as )

Ominous 'hints' in this episode:
    -Saul asks Victor to take care of his family if something happens to him. (His luck about to run out?)
    -The group begins to break apart. The core group to stay at Dunbar.
    -C.J. orders that he encryption keys for the radios be changed. Tardust mentions needing a code to eavesdrop on their radio transmissions.
    -Yeah, the return of Tardust and Scratch. Uber ominous.
    -The first batch to leave the Colony is taking a lot of medical supplies. Therefore, Tanya requests that OB-GYN medical supplies be found. (Why is this ominous? Whenever they search for something, the poop hits the fan. Also, more important. Tanya states early in this episode that she doesn't know where Ink makes the LITTLE ONES. Yep, they start out small! One of those pediatric medical places is going to be Ink's INKLING FACTORY!)

Hey, what about the other titles on the poll? They're here, No Way out and Land of the Blind? Sounds like ominous hint of things to come.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    "Michael, I respect you enough to include you in this conversation."

WTF?
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    "Michael, I respect you enough to include you in this conversation."

WTF?
    Michael took no offend to that comment since he knows what she meant by it.
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Randy the rogue? If Ink was abandoning the Behemoth project then why was Randy fetching roid-rage juice?

Possible reasons could be that he was getting them for the BIGGER, STRONGER, MORE ABSORBENT Inklings.
    Or
    He was making his own behemoths to counter Ink. (I'm not a fan of this line of thought because Tanya hints that the problem with the Behemoths could be behavioral. They were the baddest of the bunch in jail.)
    Likes Red Shirt, Eviebae liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    The big ironic footnote of this episode might be that Burt will not be anything but close to Scratch in part 2 and 3.

And the big question occurs, why should we listen to episode 44 and onwards after Scratch has finished shaving her legs, puts some new clothes on and kills everyone at the colony?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

[top]Favorite quote from this episode: "There comes a time when thing fall apart. I want to control where the pieces land." - C.J. I've got to use this.
    Likes CharlieChoo, ZombieWildfire, scbubba liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast