User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

I actually think that as far as stories go, this one is pretty awesome in terms of rich character development. I was just thinking about this the other day. There's not anything lacking with this show and that's like...amazing. No, I don't agree with all of the character choices and I don't like a lot of them but that's what makes it good! They all in one way or another spark a reaction from me which means to me that they have been well written and developed. If I had to pick one that I would like to know more about or see/hear more from it's a tossup between Angel (I really really really miss him which is odd because I was totally prepared not to like him in the beginning) and Victor. Vic is around a lot but I would like to know more about who he was before.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Burt Burt Burt Burt!!

I am pretty surprised that after 4 pages, no one has mentioned Burt.

Not because I expect people to have the same opinion as I do, but more because he seems like a classic action hero. Maybe I am just getting old and nobody watches the old style Clint Eastwood films anymore. :-)

Burt had some great parts, but he was used a lot in Scratch's character build up which reduced his standing. Showing how nasty she could be etc while all the time stealing from Burt's character strength that had been written in over many episodes.
    Scratch was pretty weak in general and while she seemed fairly nasty and spiteful... i just didn't get the fear from her at all in the same way that for instance, Ink has been portrayed. You almost get the feeling that Burt could have just punched her out and that would be the end of her.
    Most of the time when listening to the story, when hear that Ink might be close, or a large biter is around, you get the expectation that something bad might happen, driven by how crazy the character is. On the contrary, when Scratch is mentioned, you are removed from the fantasy of the story and my thoughts jump to 'oh god, what stupid thing are they going to write in for Scratch's character now?'
    Only because she doesn't seem like the kind of person that could do it on her own.

That may sound a little weird as i know they are all just characters written in, but she just seems less believable to me. It could be the voice acting, I am not entirely sure, because CJ is thoroughly believable.

My hope is that Burt will have the last word in Scratch's life, but I do think that he could have led some pretty amazing assaults on zombie strongholds. You know, battling against the odds etc. All of his great work in the last few chapters has been 'off-camera'.

Such a shame that this is close to the end. I hope they are going to write some more. The production values, the quality of the story, everything has been amazing. The quality of this production made me bored of The Walking Dead. This is just so much more enjoyable!

Thank you to everyone that made this happen!
    Likes Ginja liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    The character I want more of is Bricks.
    He didn't really fit the bill as a maller, what with his gentle giant personality. Don't get me wrong, he'll rip the arms off a zombie with his own fists, but he had a ticket into Michael's group in the form of a safe Lizzy, but sadly Scratch shot him. I could feel his death coming from a mile away, especially when he double-crossed Scratch (You just don't live through something like that) but his death affected me in a bad way. Bricks was tough, funny, and interesting, and his strength and size would have made him perfect for heavy weapons like the 50 cal and Datu's mattagun. It would have been really interesting if he joined Burt and Riley to hunt Scratch and wound up taking his old pal Tardust prisoner. That would have been a cool dynamic. RIP Bricks
    Likes madmungo liked this post

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Wonder how Michael's teacher from the start would of gotten on in this world....
    I am soooo with you on Michael's professor. That dude should have had a much bigger role behind the mic... instead of behind the scenes (wink and a nod to a certain someone out there).
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I know I am going to set off massive hate waves but
    Tardust, I feel like anyone who can plan all the arena, dance around Scratch's crazy and Macguyver radios has an interesting story to tell.
    Welp so much for that one XD!
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I wish we had seen more of Samantha

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    I agree. It would have been nice to have her reunited with Hope. Of course, that would have taken away a significant part of Datu's character development as he mourned Samantha's loss and allowed him to take on the role of Hope's guardian.

I would have liked to hear more about Angel's background and the relationship between his father and Durai. More about Scratch and Latch would have been cool too. I guess I just want more of everything...more We're Alive altogether.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Steve would be my choice. He kind of comes out of no where, but he does make is presence known. And then his absence when he dies. I just feel that he could use a little more back story.

Then again, the teacher from episode one that also shows up in the last episode of Chapter 48 needs to be given his due. That guy made it all the way through and survived. What's his story?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234