User Tag List

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggSz View Post
    My gut tells me if it was a trap none of the team would not have gotten out. The jail security was still in place to keep the Zed’s in, outsiders are welcomer to come in if you like.

Ink walked away from CJ and now Puck, almost like he deemed them worth opponents.

Instead of colony being food I think his plan is they are future experiment subjects. Does Ink want the most capable subjects for his new “species”?
    I completely agree I think puck escaped the trap that's why he walked away at the end and he took out the behemoth that looked the healthiest

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    I completely agree I think puck escaped the trap that's why he walked away at the end and he took out the behemoth that looked the healthiest
    Remember when Burt shot him in the hand; he didn't retaliate then either.

Probably the wisest choice Ink has ever made
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Remember when Burt shot him in the hand; he didn't retaliate then either.

Probably the wisest choice Ink has ever made
    Hell yea Burt would of wrecked him. Why do we have to wait 3 weeks lol

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Pin

Quote Originally Posted by GreggSz View Post
    My gut tells me if it was a trap none of the team would not have gotten out. The jail security was still in place to keep the Zed’s in, outsiders are welcomer to come in if you like.

Ink walked away from CJ and now Puck, almost like he deemed them worth opponents.

Instead of colony being food I think his plan is they are future experiment subjects. Does Ink want the most capable subjects for his new “species”?
    I think it was Ink's way of saying, "Come at me, B..ches!"
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

And the plot just gets thicker and thicker the more we analyze it.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I tend towards her locking down everything - especially with the resources becoming more and more valuable due to scarcity.
    On the other hand I could imagine her to risk more, because she like no other would know: just hiding will most likely mean: death.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I wonder if there would be a discussion of why Ink let CJ, Puck, Riley and Skittles go away unscathed. A case could be made that this is a mystery that can't go unanswered. CJ was curious and bothered enough by it, that she sent Saul and Victor to investigate Ground Zero for their Dunbar initiation challenge.

It's more than obvious now that he's no run of the mill zombie. There are TWO accounts of him having normal eyes, evidence that he is still coherent enough to know what he is is doing. It was even mentioned twice that he knows what he's doing, as if he is purely evil, instead of being under the control of a mental illness or zombie plague. First from Kelly when talking about his trail and now from Puck.

CJ would have to fight against all of this if she wanted to pull in Micheal's reigns.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    It's pretty obvious to me thanks to this last episode that Ink/Bill Roberts has evil intensions. Surely he creates, and uses the Jail for testing to see how long his Zombies last as they kill one another. His last testing location was the Arena. As for Randy, his motivations don't seem entirely clear yet, though I have a hunch he's the good Zombie. Ink was convicted for murder and is classified as a Serial Killer, so it's safe to say that his intensions as a Zombie/monster will also be evil, as Burt keeps saying. So with that, I wonder where Randy comes in. If anyone should kill Ink, it should be Michael, as Puck suggested. This was a great episode.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Orinks View Post
    .....If anyone should kill Ink, it should be Michael, as Puck suggested. This was a great episode.
    Puck's last statement in this episode was straight to the point. I agree with you, it seems like the stage has been set for a showdown.
    Likes zombie Danny, Sin Angel liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I wonder if there would be a discussion of why Ink let CJ, Puck, Riley and Skittles go away unscathed. A case could be made that this is a mystery that can't go unanswered...
    They posed no threat to Ink. No point in killing them when allowing them to live serves a better purpose.

CJ was cornered in Dunbar's basement armory, holding off zombies when Ink said "Leave her." He realized she was alone, and pinned. The rest of the tower has fallen, there was no point in forcing her to come out and loose more of his forces, so he left her in her hole. No threat.

Duncan (skittles) had a mental breakdown and hid. No threat.

Riley and Kalani at the hospital posed no threat either. He laughed when Riley drew her bow, and caught the arrow easily. They ran. No threat.

Puck had compound fractures in his arm and leg, as well as a concussion. He probably LOOKED one step away from dead, but either way, he was neutralized. No threat.

All of these people were able to then tell their story, and pass along the terror and expand on the myth of "The Man in the Pinstriped Suit," "The One With The Markings," "the colored one," and "Ink."

This is Psychological warfare 101.

What you have to remember is, while ink may have managed to get a good lawyer to get an insanity plea at his trial....He is NOT crazy.

"He knows exactly what he is doing."

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by trixchasin View Post
    Here's a screen cap of Brett Newton aka Puck. Think it goes perfect after listening to that last episode.

Attachment 2950
    KC used a shovel to prepare me for the roll. Method acting is hard sometimes

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast